Micronationalism: Our Map is Different

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deru-sama

Reaction score
I've decided to talk about micronations (this link should tell you everything.) 

It's basically this: you declare yourself a state (don't worry, it's legal enough that you wouldn't have to worry about it), and work with other micronations and citizens of your micronation politically. 

There are two different types: "real" micronations, which claim land - either that purchased by the leader of the micronation (I.E. a few acres of land) or claimed by the leader realistically (I.E. a "bedroom" claim, where one claims a certain room of their house, or the house altogether.)

I personally used to rule the Orinian Empire followed by the Cimbrunese Kingdom, with the titles that the former micronation held being given to friends of mine within what I call the Cimbrunese Sector (those who ally with me), but now I govern the Barkian province of Midlander (officially called an Empire, but it's really more of a semi-autonomous province) and lead the NI2 Black Knights, a unit of the NSEC (Nexan military.)

The title is because our map is really different than a usual world map. You have places ranging from people's homes (this one fell recently) to an British platform in the middle of the ocean. (Still standing strong, owing to its role as a micronational superpower.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back