Middle SCHOOL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really a matter of oppinion. Besides, I didn't go to your elementary school, and I don't go to your middle school. ^^;

It's just like elementary school except you change classes, possibly. People are more mean, you have more homework, you get letter grades..

You could have an elective, too, but I have no idea. Like I said, everyone's experience is different.

I agree on pyonchit on the homework thing.

Well you get more variety in exploritories... That's all I can say. =\

Well Middle school for me is a BLAST! I dont know if it is just because I dont have many memories and its just a new start but I just do. Its been really good. I am a 6th grader. So this year was my first year in middle school. Its very fun in my opionon. Love it! I am excited for High school! But I have 2 more years tell then. But these would be my tips: Watch out for 8th graders or any older grades. Be prepared for more homework. And just have fun! Good luck!

Don't know. I didn't go to your school.

But for me, it's awesome. Everyone loves the littler kids. :D :D

Don't know. I didn't go to your school.
But for me, it's awesome. Everyone loves the littler kids. :D :eek:
Yeah, I remember when I was in sixth grade all the eighth graders would walk around saying "Oh, look at the sixth graders! They're so cute!" And, on the day of our first dance, some of them were saying "Oh, we have a dance today. That means it's the sixth graders first dance! They're so cute!"

Here are a couple of things to watch out for;

♣Make sure you are on top of all your school work. Trust me, you DO NOT want to get behind! It kills your average.

♣Don't let older kids get to you. If they start bugging you, either ignore them or just go along with it. If you act like you don't care or go along with it they'll leave you alone- or y'all become friends [that happened to me and a couple seventh graders].

♣Try to keep a good rap with teachers. Teachers won't 'hate' you like everyone always says- that's untrue. Don't suck up to them, but if you have a question don't be afraid to ask them! That's what they are there for.

♣Be nice to people. Don't be a stuck of snot to anyone, it'll just come back to nip you in the butt. Plus, you never know what the person whose getting picked on is going through; treat everyone like a good friend.

♣Don't get into gossip circles. It may be hard to resist but seriously, don't.

♣Be your awsome self! Don't mold yourself into something because some kids think it's 'cool'- it almost always is just the opposite.

♣Start conversations with people. Just a few words can blosom into beautiul relatioships. It won't happen immediatly, but don't be afraid.

You'll have a blast in middle school! ^^

Well, it's different for every school, but some things always stay the same. I agree with tamaw/pant about many things but when I went to middle school it wasn't as easy as just do 1. 2. 3. and everything is fine. NO! You actually have to do them and it is hard. Just try not to overload yourself. If you have too much to do(and you will have many oppotunities, believe me) you will become stressed and forget to do homework than your average will drop and everything will spiral downward.

Have you ever herd of the butterfly affect? If you do one thing wrong than it will effect everything that goes on.

Believe me, I'm not trying to make you scarred or anything. Middle school is fun, but you have to remember that when it comes to some things you have to be serious.

Also, if people bug you and DON'T leave you alone, you might want to talk to the principle about the problem.(especially if your school has a NO BULLY policy) If you are too scarred to talk to your principle than try to talk to your counceller. I have had to talk to mine several times and if you watch disney than you will see that several shows have a main character or sub-character talking to a councellar all the time.

I used to get picked on by people because I was an evacuee from hurricane Rita and I have acne problems. I know what its like to get my feelings hurt, but just think of being in the life of Lizzie MiGuire. If things go wrong, just look into your inner personality! :angry: :eek: :D

Middle school rocks. I went through it.. note passing, class changes, etc.. Its not bad at all, but the teachers are a little more rough. I graduated 8th grade just yesterday, and I like middle school a lot, and will miss it. You have everything to look forward to :D

U dont go to middle school untill 6th grade dummy
Some schools decide that 5th grade is the first grade of middle school. While some, as you said, state that middle school starts in 6th grade. It depends on the school she goes to, and please don't insult her.

U dont go to middle school untill 6th grade dummy
Hey, calling names is uncalled for, okay? And it could be different for schools in her district, so just chill.

My sister is now going into high school, and I'm going into middle school. :( Middle school in my district isn't until 6th grade, but it's probably different in your district. Here's the basics.

1 - Don't let people push you around and step all over you, but don't be a bully. It helps a lot when you've got a good reputation for being able to stick up for yourself in bad situations, and still be kind to others. (But don't be a goody-goody. It's plain common curtousy.)

2 - NEVER spread gossip. It'll just hurt others' feelings, and maybe get you into trouble. Heck, you might not even know if it's true or not! So, just to be safe, try not to spread any gossip that comes your way. :huh:

3 - Try your hardest to get good grades. If you do, it doesn't make you a 'nerd' or anything. It just means you'd rather possibly get a nice scholarship than work at McDonalds.

I was so scared the first day of middle school.

Don't be afraid to ask the teachers for directions to your next classes. I had to do that for about the first 2 weeks of school. xD

After that you just slowly get used to it, and your teachers will know somethings about you by then, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back