Miley and Mandy show!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really hate it. i think it is a really dumb thing. honestly, i watched one, and left a comment. a really bad one. i flipped out on miley, miley is evil and has no right to be famous in my opinion ;D

Eeeewwww. Miley is gross, and Mandy is absolutely absurd. They could be siblings. Ugly, irresponsible, stupid, siblings.

Their show disgusts me. I don't find it funny, I don't find it amusing, I find it like two girls threw a sleepover and started acting retarded with a camera on. And sooner or later, it is going to pop up on disney channel as the new between show - show.

Eeeeewwwwwwwwwww.

No.

Just No.

Eeeewwww. Miley is gross, and Mandy is absolutely absurd. They could be siblings. Ugly, irresponsible, stupid, siblings. Their show disgusts me. I don't find it funny, I don't find it amusing, I find it like two girls threw a sleepover and started acting retarded with a camera on. And sooner or later, it is going to pop up on disney channel as the new between show - show.

Eeeeewwwwwwwwwww.

No.

Just No.
yea XD hey becca juice remeber when mandy had a nip slip on that show XD scarred me for life

Latest posts

Back