Miley Cirus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is NOT true. >.< You know what, I LOVE her deep down. I can't lie about it anymore! :angry: I have always liked her, but because everyone else on Tamatalk hates her now because of what she did, I said that she lost my respect and that I don't like her anymore. That's not true! Sure, she lost some of my respect, but I still like her a lot. If she does it again though, I really WILL hate her. :(
Ditto :mellow:

If Miley didn't exist.. then.. there wouldn't be threads on her.. and if there weren't threads on her.. there would be no window jumping.. then people wouldn't die because of her XD

But I don't agree that she's famous just because her dad was. Her dad has NO talent. >.< He can't act, and he can't sing. Miley's a good actress. She's not a good singer but she's better than her dad at singing. In conclusion, she's better than her dad at EVERYTHING.
I can't believe how a girl with talent came from a dad with no talent at all. xD
Do you even know what your talking about half the time?

Do you even know what your talking about half the time? 
Um, yes I do. >.<

What I'm trying to say is:

Her dad has NO talent. Miley didn't become famous just because her dad was. She became famous because she had talent. Her dad ISN'T talented at ALL. He can't sing and he can't act. Miley's a pretty good actress. She isn't a very good singer, but at least she can sing better than her dad.

Get what I'm saying? :/

^ Umm, no. Miley and her dad are a waste of time D:
I will say it 1 more time:

HER DAD HAS NO TALENT. HE CAN'T SING OR ACT. MILEY CAN'T SING BUT AT LEAST SHE CAN ACT. SHE DIDN'T GET FAMOUS BECAUSE HER DAD WAS CAUSE HER DAD ISN'T TALENTED AT ALL! MILEY'S BETTER THAN HER DAD AT SINGING AND ACTING!!!

Now get it? :/

XD

Jamie, I think what the person is saying is that BOTH of them are stupid. I think they understand your point ;D

And thank you, person, for adding onto the millions of past and present Miley Cyrus topics.

X_X

-Jumps out the window with everyone else-

XDJamie, I think what the person is saying is that BOTH of them are stupid. I think they understand your point ;D

And thank you, person, for adding onto the millions of past and present Miley Cyrus topics.

X_X

-Jumps out the window with everyone else-
I agree. >.< TOO MANY MILEY CYRUS TOPICS!!! Can't they stop?

Her dad is stupid, Miley isn't. Well, Miley didn't make a very good choice to take the pics, but having her father agreeing for her to do it makes him more idiotic and retarded. >.<

One more celebrity to add to my "Celebrity hater" list: Billy Ray Cyrus

I love her music.

--and she wasn't totally naked in those photos. Besides, her dad was there the whole time and could have stopped all this from happening. I believe it was 3/4 his fault.

--and she wasn't totally naked in those photos. Besides, her dad was there the whole time and could have stopped all this from happening. I believe it was 3/4 his fault.
Photos anything like that are innapropriate for any age.

I don't think she has any excuses.

I love her music.
Oh come on you cant blame Billy Ray that much. I would blame him like 1/4. Seriously I am a big fan of Miley too but seriously it was her in the photos and you cant blame Billy Ray that much.

I agree. >.< TOO MANY MILEY CYRUS TOPICS!!! Can't they stop?
Her dad is stupid, Miley isn't. Well, Miley didn't make a very good choice to take the pics, but having her father agreeing for her to do it makes him more idiotic and retarded. >.<

One more celebrity to add to my "Celebrity hater" list: Billy Ray Cyrus
Excuse me? You cant just hate him for something she did. But you can blame him a little. But you have to blame Miley more. And this is coming from a huge Miley fan. You cant hate him for something Miley did. I mean I respect you and everything but seriously I know he was there but trust me if it was anything showing anything he would stop the photos from being tooken in the first place. Miley is a great kid but she has made mistakes and she should be blamed for them not her dad.

I love her music.
Agreed 100%

He was a totally irresponsible father. >.< And chellybell, you're right. It was partly Miley's fault too. But I have to say that it was mostly her dad's fault because isn't he her father? He's responsible for the things she does. And it was very wrong of him to agree for Miley to take those pictures. I'd say it was about 1/4 Miley's fault and 3/4 her dad's fault.

Well. I cant do anything to change your opinion but she 16 at that age she should know her rights from her wrongs by that age she shouldn't have to have her dad tell her what is right thing and wrong thing and he shouldn't be blamed for what is daughter does. She is almost an adult.

Well. I cant do anything to change your opinion but she 16 at that age she should know her rights from her wrongs by that age she shouldn't have to have her dad tell her what is right thing and wrong thing and he shouldn't be blamed for what is daughter does. She is almost an adult.
Sorry, but she's 15. She's almost 16 though. :)

But isn't she still living with her dad? She still needs her father's guidance because she's not old enough to live alone yet. And her father did agree for her to do it. Would your dad let you take those pics? I don't think so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back