Miley Cyrus and Disney

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in a magazine it says like this (about miley):

After seemingly risque photos of miley and a friend got out some said she was being slutty rather than a freak she kept her cool and defended the shots as "not a big deal" just a couple of girls having fun at a sleepover and the talk died down

im not saying i just copy from the magazine im not supporting miley either i just wrote what i saw

Yeah. thats what the perverts on the internet say she says. they say she's hiding her lze side. I dont like Miley ,but she doesnt deserve to be bashed.

And Kandi, how do they look racy?

Yeah. thats what the perverts on the internet say she says. they say she's hiding her lze side. I dont like Miley ,but she doesnt deserve to be bashed.

And Kandi, how do they look racy?
She's in her underwear with her shirt hiked up.

How is that NOT racy?

I find it quite annoying how she plays the whole "I'm an innocent little Christian girls but CLIK HER NAO 2 SEE MI IN BARLY ANI CLOOTHES!1!!". :/

Honestly she needs to grow up and dress down. She's 15. Come on Miley!

okay, you wanna see the pic? copy and past this to google image search:

accidently miley

i know it's speeled wrong, but if you put it in that way, it'll come up the first one.

in case you don't know, i don't like her. at all.

There are new ones of her in her underwear with her shirt hiked up to the base of her boobs and others in just a bikini.
Theres plenty of videos of her on YouTube with those pics. People made the vids to poke fun at her and call her names.

But she really is acting really.. Badly.

Everybody has a good side and bad side to themselves.

Usually people just move on aparrantly[sP?]

and leave it or accept it

:p

PS.I still like Miley (Off topic:and my mom dosen't even know about the pictures hehe....)

I was channel surfing and I landed on Disney Channel and I heard someone from the show cory in the house say "Is it cuz im black?" If I worked for Disney I would fire them on the spot but thats just my opinion. :p

*sigh* How I miss Dave the Barbarian...(Ba-barbarian Ba-ba-barbarian!)

Ahem a quote from Hannah Montana

If I tell everyone I'm Hannah Montana no one will treat me the same!~Miley(on the show)
Yeah Miley.... Being an outcast, with "Dandruff Danny" more popular than you is way better that people going up to you and saying "OMG your Hannah Montana! Can I have your autograph???!!!" yeeaahhh....

Agreed.-Hifi's you-

I watch Disney occasionaly. That does make Miley a bad influence.

She shouldn't had of even taken them to begin with.
The fact that she chose to do so makes/can make her a bad influence.

She had a choice and made the wrong one. That can badly influence girls/fans into following in her foot steps.

I. STILL. LIKE. MILEY.

Sue me.

She's going to take those kinds of pictures... Some of those aren't even her. Some of them aren't even as bad as you think they are! She's a teenager. Teenagers do stupid stuff sometimes.

QUOTE FROM HANNAH MONTANA

Miley: Dad! I'm a teenager. We make mistakes and get zits. It's what we do.

I bet if she wasn't famous, none of you would even care.

Last edited by a moderator:
I. STILL. LIKE. MILEY.
Sue me.

She's going to take those kinds of pictures... Some of those aren't even her. Some of them aren't even as bad as you think they are! She's a teenager. Teenagers do stupid stuff sometimes.

Sure we wouldn't but she isn't "a normal teen". She is now a working member of society. Should employers not look online for who they are going to choose to work for them? Is that wrong? If they have drunk, nude pictures online do you think that a respectable business will hire them?

Only in this case, we hold the key to employment. If know one likes her, she won't get the parts, won't get the show and she won't be famous.

I. STILL. LIKE. MILEY.
Sue me.

I agree with EVERYTHING you just said. After I saw those "racy" pics of her, I STILL LIKE HER. Yeah, sue me, just like Pufflegotchi said. She's a teenager, and teens makes mistakes.

Tamaw/pants, I agree with you too. If NO ONE on earth liked Miley, would she get the parts, or would she get famous? No. So for Miley to be able to get this far, it's saying something.

I agree with EVERYTHING you just said. After I saw those "racy" pics of her, I STILL LIKE HER. Yeah, sue me, just like Pufflegotchi said. She's a teenager, and teens makes mistakes.
Tamaw/pants, I agree with you too. If NO ONE on earth liked Miley, would she get the parts, or would she get famous? No. So for Miley to be able to get this far, it's saying something.
I'll go get Phoenix Wright. Brb.

I think your blowing this out of proportion. And you know what? Teenagers do make mistakes, but she should know better anyways, just by the fact that she, by being a hollywood star, should know how that could end.

Miley Cyrus: A good little Christian girl who happens to act like a teenaged prostitute!

The ideal advertisement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back