Miley Cyrus Concert

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.Tori.x

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm going to a Miley Cyrus concert with my cousin tonight, and I wanted to ask the peeps of TT what I should expect.

Please tell me what to expect, how it goes, etc. If it helps, I'll tell you this. This will be my first concert ever.

Thanks,

x.Tori.x

Agghh, I'm jealous. I want to see her so badly, but she isn't coming to Pittsburgh (the last time she came was with the Best of Both Worlds tour, and tickets sold out in less than two minutes, and scalpers were selling them for for $2,000+).

Expect it to be loud and kind of like a big party. At a Miley concert there is probably a girl-based audience - so expect lots of screaming young girls. It's going to be loud. But it should be awesome. Miley / other entertainers should get you guys pumped up so there will be a lot of dancing and singing along. There will probably be a lot of cameras there - fans like you taking as many pictures as they can.

Have fun, and enjoy it! :)

^Thanks so much!! Like you, I also tried to go to the Best of Both Worlds tour, but the tickets and yeah.... Anywayz, I laughed while I was reading your post, the screaming girls and cameras? Both of which I will probably be. lol I promise I will do my best to upload the pictures I take.

It also is helping me get pumped already because I'm going with my cousin that I hardly ever see, and we have floor seats, but I'm not sure what row on the floor section. Maybe I'll be close enough to touch her. :(

Sorry if I got a little off topic.

Wowiesss, is Miley touring right now? o: Didn't know that..

But yes, you will have fun. :) Most performers try their hardest to keep their audience entertained, so like Katie said, she'll definitely keep you singing and dancing and being all fan-like. It will be loud, knowing how many fans Miley has, and there will be an incredible amount of people. It will be fun though, I can assure you that ^.^ And btw, I think it'd be cool to actually be able to tell people that you touched Miley Cyrus.. she is such a big music icon, people will be all ''HJVGBCFVTHGFVTRTHGF I AM JEALOUS''. :]

Try to have as much fun as you can.

And make the most out of the experience!

^Thanks Ksenia. Ya'll have been a great help. Now I know kinda what to expect. I probably won't say anything at school about it because everybody at my school hates her, so yeah... But, if I do touch her, I will definently say something on TT and I will post the pics and videos that I get.

cool. i hate hannah montana but i like miley xD expect it to be EXTREMELY loud! o.o trust me, i have been to one of her concerts before. o.o dear lord

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I'm jealous or not lol.

P.S. Similar to what Tomato-kun said, my big brother thought Hannah Montana was stupid and Miley Cyrus was kind of cool...that was when he didn't know they were the same person. XD He thought Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus were like co-actors in the TV show and were two different celebrities. XD

Back