Miley Cyrus Pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Miley Cyrus could quite possibly turn out to be the next Jamie Lynn Spears, but that has nothing to do with the subject we're discussing.

The pictures were inappropriate, but I'm sure everyone will get over it eventually.

has anyone yet realized that she is'nt attractive enough to be in these magazines?

i saw the billy/miley photo o_O

it's like the photographer said

"okey beelly, let ze leetle girl lay apon yew now!"

it's disgusting xP

someone needs to tell that girl that "another day, another publicity stunt" is not a good motto.

Inappropriate.

And those of you who posted saying 'Let this Topic die' (not including you, -lWeird) don't post in it!! That way it will die :) (Mwahahahahaha!!)

Why is everything you watch nowadays Sports, News, Soap Operas, Stuff for Teens (really), Stuff for 2-6 year-olds, and those game shows like 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' and 'Goldenballs' and 'Deal or No Deal'. I mean, there's nothing for in-between ages to watch. High School Musical is all these older children, about guy meets girl in the most STUPID way... Same with Hannah Montana, except not guy meets girl.

Miley Cyrus and Vannessa A. Hudgens wasted their great singing voices. Fame starts to get to you, y'know...

Look at Thunderbirds, then at HSM. What happened to Vanessa?? She was so cute when she was young!! No bad pictures...

Lol. Anyway.

has anyone yet realized that she is'nt attractive enough to be in these magazines?
i saw the billy/miley photo o_O

it's like the photographer said

"okey beelly, let ze leetle girl lay apon yew now!"

it's disgusting xP

someone needs to tell that girl that "another day, another publicity stunt" is not a good motto.
Discusting. I know.

Come on,people! You practically see some body's back when they're wearing a bikini!! As for the other pics, I think that the "Thomas" guy either shouldn't have done the pictures OR not "accidentally" have leaked them, either way they were kinda disgusting! Everybody's freakin' out JUST because she's famous. I,for one, think the VF pic was kinda ok, but the other ones were a bad choice 'cause she probably knew they would leak to the press, pulic, etc.

Bye for now on this topic!

I don't get why everyone has made such a HUGE riot over them.The one with her back exposed is the only one that's bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back