Miley Cyrus Rumors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that she is pregnant, she's only 15.

If she was millions of fans who either turn on her, or get pregnant. Population Overload. o.x

They'd all be like 12 and naming their kids 'hannah' or 'miley'

Haw..Katt

Its not a true rumor. I saw something like this on inside edition. She said that she believes in waiting till marrige :)

Go figure! The paparazzi think some Disney star would better off have rumors of pregnancy!I just heard the said Jamie Lynn Spears was pregnant too. Big hush!

If you seriously want to believe these rumors, I wouldn't be surprised.

Too bad I lost my interest in Miley several months ago. What a pretty name.

Just think about how many people don't like her anymore. That should tell you the reason of this :huh:
She's not pregnant, some hacker edited the page and put that there.

Yeh, shes not pregnant

LOS ANGELES - Despite internet rumors, teen sensation Miley Cyrus is definitely not pregnant, a rep for the star confirmed to Access Hollywood.

The rumors started after a host of celebrity Web sites picked up a doctored article from J-14 magazine, which claimed the “Hannah Montana” star was pregnant.

“It is 100% not true,” a rep for Miley told Access Hollywood.

Jamie Lynn is. Not Miley..
If she was, I would be hearing about it EVERYWERE. My friend is a Miley fan herself...

And Disney would probably fire her. She's only 14, 15?
I know, but the topic starter asked about Miley being pregnant, I don't know how we all got onto Jamie being pregnant. The rumour Miley was pregnant was started long before Jamie even got pregnant.

[SIZE=14pt]OMG!!! That Miley's pregnant rumor is totally NOT true[/SIZE].I mean, it couldn't be. If it was, how come she's still doing Hannah Montana. She's only 15 for pete's sake!! I think that Miley and Nick going out is true, but my friends said it's a rumor. I don't know.

On google images it said this with a picture
''Yes, sadly it's true. Miley herself confirmed the pregnancy rumors during a J-14 interview. 'I'm going to take good care of my baby. I've already gained 7 pounds. I was in real shock when it happened accidentally. I went a little too far. I'm sorry to all of my fans'," the magazine photo reports Miley as saying.

"While Miley is still planning on going on tour for her new solo cd, she's currently filming the series finale of 'Hannah Montana'. Even though she's keeping hush about who's the father. Miley's parents are very disappointed in her: 'Whatever's meant to happen will happen. I guess it was meant to be this way."

I kinda think it's true but the people on my radio said she wasn't but who knows.

Theres also another rumor saying miley and nick are going out.

Do you think this is true?
Oh great, another ruined child star! First Zoey 101 now Hannah Monatana? Who's next? Vanessa Hudgens from High school musical? I hope not! Even thought I don't watch these shows, it's kinda sad the stars have to get pregnant and that would cancel the shows, resulting in a lot of disappointment from fans. A lot of girls I know are not going to like this!

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Miley is not pregnant.She also said that she and Nick Jonas were just friends.

I'm not sure about if they're cancelling Hannah Montana because on Disney 365, Jason Earles said that they just finished filming HM. I'm not sure if he actually said the it was the last episode. But I hope not.
He meant the movie

This is old. But Nick and Miley did go out, she was never pregnant, don't you guys know those are all gossip mags? But they are fun, xD. I don't care for Miley, but I just saw this and had to clear it up.

Why did you bring back a dead thread ;-;
I was looking for something else, one my "Do you have kids" one and this came up, i hate miley, so wanted to c the romor, forgot it was so old, knew it had to be, but then i realised 2007, then im like "oops"

I don't listen to any rumors very much these days...

It's probably not true, but it could be. Wether it is or not, I just like to see Miley being upset, because she's such a snob. (not that I don't like anybody who does like Miley Curys)

.. just remember, she is one of the most famous people in the world, and there's bound to be a whole bunch of rumors slowly being spread. You never know when it comes to superstars.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back