Miley doesn't write her own songs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mileyroxursox2342

Reaction score
Somewhere over the rainbow! With Tamagirl#1!
Ok, these girls in my class were saying that Miley doesn't write her own songs. They said that sometimes her dad wrote them for her, or random ppl just write songs for her and she pays them (or maybe sometimes her dad). They said that she's a baaaad girl. Is that true?

Last edited by a moderator:
U may never know 4 sure but I would not be suprised if she didn't write her own songs

She writes her Meet Miley Cyrus songs. I think 2 of her songs, Start All Over (I Think) and East Northumberland High, are written by some other people. Her Hannah songs are written by other people, too.

The Hannah songs are written by songwriters for the show mainly.

Her Meet Miley Cyrus songs were all written by her (well some were co-written) but she did for sure write "I Miss You" for her granpa.

So yea, tha Hannah songs aren't written by her but the Miley songs are.

The Hannah Montana songs are written by other people. The Miley Cyrus songs are written by her.

Not all are written by her but that doesn't make her bad. Many people don't sing their own, original songs.

Not all are written by her but that doesn't make her bad. Many people don't sing their own, original songs.
I know! I'm going to tell them (the girls in my class) that a lot of singers sometimes sing songs written by other people and that doesn't make them bad. This is off topic but now Miley is so famous and everyone knows her. It would be really cool to go back in time (before Hannah Montana started when no one knew Miley Cyrus) and say to someone, "Miley Cyrus rocks!" and then they would be like, "Who the heck is Miley Cyrus?" Its hard to imagine the time when no one knew Miley Cyrus yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Robbie Ray writes a lot of the songs.

2. A guy from the Miggs (a band) said when he came to our school that he either wrote or helped write a song for Hannah Montana (I think like I heard it but not that well)

so she only writes some of her songs.

If she sings a song in the show watch the credits at the end. Most of the songs are written by other people.

I know that pretty much all the Hannah Montana songs are written by others, such as her dad. on most of the shows, you see that he has written a song for Hannah Montana. True Fact. :D He says it too, so there's no denyin that he is my brotha from anotha motha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back