Miley's Story.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisy's twin, Tulip :lol: , got very mad at Miley, so she decided to.....

Jump off a cliff. Tulip survived. Miley was eating the cupcake Jake gave her, but..............

it gave her food poisining. Miley ran to the bathroom. Daisy,Tulip,Lily :lol: (Daisy's cousin.),Kitty, :nyatchi: (Daisy's BFF), thought of a plan to get rid of Miley. Their plan was...

Last edited by a moderator:
to create a hypnotizing object to use on Jake, and make him think Miley doesn't exist!

A nice :blink: heard them and gave Jake a potion that would make it so the hypnosis didn't work on him.

And it didn't! But all the flower named girls and Kitty found out that it was ;) causing all the magic stuff to happen. So they grabbed her and beat her in the locker room until she cried and begged for mercy, and they left her hanging by her shirt collar on a locker.

Then Daisy came running in and said in a worried tone "What are you doing here!? What happened!?" then ;) said weakly "Girls...Beat me up..Hung me up here...Laughed at me.." Then fainted

This story is getting way too strange, are you sure talking about this isn't against the rules?

This story is getting way too strange, are you sure talking about this isn't against the rules?
I don't get what your saying.

People beating people up is rude, so I think it might be against the rules?

People beating people up is rude, so I think it might be against the rules?
Then how about we just ignore those posts and continue?

At the hospital, The doctor said she was ok but she had to stay for a while. Miley Hoped that :( would be ok.

They Got married and had 2 little tama children,a girl called ally,and a boy called ben.They were non identical twins!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly passes away. It was too late to safe him. Miley was devastated so she.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back