Military

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Er...o.0 Do you mean child of a military parent? You said your ten...

Last edited by a moderator:
Er...o.0 Do you mean child of a military parent? You said your ten...
That would be why the title says "Military, Are you the child of a military parent?" So yes, she means the schild of a military parent.

And no, I'm not.

My dad is a veteran. He was in the Navy but he stopped. It'd be pretty cool now though if he still was in the Navy because he could be a captain by now but he quit when he met my mom.

That would be why the title says "Military, Are you the child of a military parent?" So yes, she means the schild of a military parent.And no, I'm not.
WTH?

I'm so confused. x.x There were two topics.

WTH?
I'm so confused. x.x There were two topics.
Okay- here we go. :eek:

She is asking if anyone's parents are in the military. A military brat is a nickname given to kids whose parents are in the military. She is considered a military brat because her dad is in the armed forces and she moves a lot because of his job.

Erck...I'm not gonna call myself a "military brat", but my dad used to be in the army when I was 6 and he left for a whole year for dang training. Now he's in the air force and sometimes he has training during the weekends at least twice a month. And sometimes, randomly he has to leave for 3 monthes. We only moved 4 times though.

No, I don't have any parents in the military. My father tried to get into the Navy when he was younger, but he was colorblind and they wouldn't let him in. His younger brother did get in, though. (They went together for the physical and stuff.)

Okay- here we go. :D
She is asking if anyone's parents are in the military. A military brat is a nickname given to kids whose parents are in the military. She is considered a military brat because her dad is in the armed forces and she moves a lot because of his job.
No, no, not on that. x.x She had two topics. One was a poll.

xDDD She must've put the poll in after.

No, neither of my parents work in military. My dad works in government.

A lot of the people I go to school with have parents in the military.

Naomi's father is in the RAF.

Hamish's father is in the army and has been to Iraq twice.

That's all I can think of now.

[SIZE=7pt]That doesn't mean you're neccisarily a brat. :)[/SIZE]

No, I stay at the same place.. most of the time.

My Parents don't work in the military.

I can see how that could be hard though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back