milly the tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dora55214

Reaction score
i opened my eyes and i say a tamagotchi looking down at me.she was my mum.She sais hello sweet heart im naming u milly.I beeped ok.My mother has long ears which are blue and her legs and arms are blue too but her body is white.I think she is a mimitchi.Me and my mummy had lots of fun! we played games like jump and bump she fed me and cured me wen i was sick.I loved her so much!

But one day a dreadful thing happened i was sleeping at night wen there was a really brigh light.So i opened my eyes and my mum was up in the air and i screamed "MUMMY DON'T GO"while crying so hard she said back in a calm voice "im sorry darling but i have to just remember i will always love u" with tears coming out of her eyes too.I cried and said "but mummy!" she didnt reply becoz she was gone.

I beeped and beeped and beeped.Finally Claire my owner woke up and saw what had happen.She quickly praised me and said its ok i know u feel sad but its ok.Claire also bought her a stuffed toy and tucked me into bed.Finally i fell asleep.

please pm me if u like my story!

stay tune for chapter 2

Latest posts

Back