milly the tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dora55214

Reaction score
the next day when i woke up claire was alreasy getting dressed when she saw me a wake she came to me as said "i know your sad but today your going to meet friends!" friends? i beeped "yes friends she said becoz your going to school with me "school?" i sad yesschool thats where i learn things with other children" "and lots of children have tamagotchies and so we will conect" "yay!"i said feeling a bit happier now.Claire then said so quickly brush your teeth and get ready!.So i got ready and claire ate her breakfast and gave some too.

Finally claire put me in her bag and was ready to go.When she got on the bus she sat next to a girl with blue eyes and blonde hair with blue ribbons in her hair.Claire said this is sapphire.I beeped hello and she said hi.Claire ask her wat gender wass her tamagotchi she said a boy.

Then they connected sapphires tama came to my place he was a baby too.He said "HELLO

"HI" i replied

"my names mike wats yours?"

"mines milly"

"well see u later"

"bye"

then he went he was my first friend.Then the bus stopped so claire put me in hr bag where i fell fast asleep.

ps sorry this one was rushed oh and pm me for any ideas about wat else can happen in millys life

Latest posts

Back