Milo's Tamaogtchi V5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kizatchi-Kun

Reaction score
Yesterday i got a Tamagotchi V5 and i love it. I decided to make a log. Gray:Me Green:Licky Blue:Ahirukutchi Pink(Flower

Tamagotchi's:Mattaritchi(Licky)Ahirukutchi(Snacks)Sakuramotchi(Flower)

Hunger:lllll

Happiness:11111

Day:1'st day of being a child

Bond:10%

Family:Kiara Family

Gotchi Points:240

Gen:1 Gen

Hope you like it

Do you know what i want to be like when i grow up big brother and little brother. No and i dont care. Well i am going to tell you both. I want to be a beautiful Violetchi. Since we are telling who we want to be i want to be a Sukatchi I want to be a Kuromametchi. Do you think my dream will come true Snacks. Only if you believe i will become a Kuromametchi Dont post on this form just PM

I hope all your dreams come true What is that thing you are playing on Milo heh heh heh....

Last edited by a moderator:
Licky thinks he is the star of attention. Snacks and Flower are really getting annoyed :angry: Well today the Kiara family met with there uncle's family(their Cousins and my brother)Brother's tamagotchi's:Mousetchi(Tommy)Belltchi(Clair)Mattaritchi(Billy) Licky and Tommy where rivals, being the oldest in their family. When they went bowling together. Clair got made and made a loud screeching noise with her bell. I am so stressed. :angry: Taking care of children is hard work.

happiness:lllll

Bonds:20%

Family:Blended

Gen:1

If i could right you a song that could make you fall in love. I would already have you right under my.... Shut up Flower (you little devil muttered Snacks) Your just jealous because you dont have a beautiful voice like me. Yeah,that's it (says Snacks sarcaticly) You both have beautiful voices now go to bed it it is 2:00 AM(Gotchi Time)It's strange but, Licky is right go to bed you two, Goodnight!

Wait!! Yes Flower. You never told me us what that thing you are playing on is. Well it is a computer. It is something that you can look things up on, play on, and do almost anything on. I want to get on, I want to get on!!!!! :D When you turn into a teen. Awwwww Tama. Now go to bed! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaaaaawawwnnnn. So hey every one. My tamagotchi's are very excited today because they know they are turning into teens today. I didn't want to say this but iam kind of excited too! :D So now that my Tamas have found out about computer. they are sooooooooo excited about turning into a teen. Licky wants to be a Bakutchi. Snacks want to be a Mamekatchi. And Flower wants to be a Shelltchi.

There bonds have raised and they want to make a routine. This is what they have came up with so far. They all dance abit, and then Licky goes up to the screen and smiles BIG! :D

They were just looking in the fridge for food. But.... The fridge kept closing on them! We(in the real world ) had no more food so we had to go to the Store.They behaved very good while we went to the store, so i gave them a candy apple.

Happinesslllll

Family:blended family

First born(Licky)2'nd born(Flower)Last born(Snacks)

I just can't wait till we evolve into teens.I cant wait either!!!What about you Licky?Well, i guess i want to turn into a teen, so yeah.

My tamagotchi just had training. I'm am trying to get a Violetchi so I chose the smart training option. I was just watching The SpongeBob movie. But here was the bad thing. Giving them a candy apple made them very happy and while Spongebob was doing the guitar solo they got there Guitar and startied playing.Only 4-5 hours until they evolve into teens.

Happy:lllll

Blended family

Gotchi Points:300

That SpongeyBobby Movie was so coolIt sure was!I agree with licky and Snacks! Can we see another movie tonight?Sure we can watch Big Time Rush beach party!Yay!!!! they all say

I made s accident to restart my tamagotchi so i restarted it this morning. But i'm just going to start form here. Snacks is the oldest. Flower is the middle child. Licky is the youngest child. Everything that i posted you can still keep in your mind just think there was a wrong birth certificate and they got their age wrong. So I'm just going to start. So yesterday me and my tamagotchi's wathed Big Time Beach Partayy! Tommy, Clair, and Billy came to watch it with us. We noticed that they were teens and they were more mature. I hope my tama's get mature :D Today was a snow day so we did not go to school. They were so happy because they didn't have to stay in my back pack only for rescess

Happiness:lllll

Bond:10%

Family:Chibi

Gotchi Points:50

I am so tired so get that thing out of my face!!!!! :angry: they all said. Srry I guess they are too tired, Duh!

Latest posts

Back