Mimitchi has landed, on Tamatalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi

Reaction score
Hi i am new to this forum i live in New. York. City, in America and am still waiting for the U.S.A release of Connections!

This is my first Tamagotchi forum although i have been a huge fan since they came out and i was like 8.

I am looking foward to particepating in the 2nd group hatching and am hoping that maybe it will be prolonged till a few days after of the American release so the people who are waiting can participate :ph34r:

My favorite tamagotchi types (so far) is, Gen 2 and Angel!

I am trying to find a good price on Devilgotchi cause i can't afford $160.00

Well i would like to say i love the board style it's very easy to use and I am looking foward to posting here!

P.S. I am so happy to get the name Mimitchi cause he's my favorite tamagotchi of all time along with Futango-Tenshi (angel-twins) maybe this is due to the fact that the name of Mimitchi is unoriginal but i had to try!

Last edited by a moderator:
well hey welcome to tamatalk I hope you have a good time here...just like I am and have fun!!! :ph34r:

Warm welcome to TamaTalk! :ph34r:

Group Hatch #2 will most likely be a few days after the US release... Give people enough of a chance to fight the lines at the local toy store or receive through the mail. :ph34r:

Anyways... Glad you found us. :ph34r:

83 posts and 2 days later i remember to say thanks for the welcome! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you have a great time here! Sorry, I can't give you any info on Devilgotchis (dunno what they are :lol: ) or group hatchings, (never done one before) but good luck all the same! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back