Mimitchi Mystery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minun and Plusle

Reaction score
Chapter 2 Follow Me

he stranger opened his mouth to speak, he said:

"I have some to save you, when you were only a child you wished that you were less popular, and had no friends and everyone hated you. I am a Mametchi Angel from the land Terrortopia of Angel. But we realized something, you never wished for everyone to help you, we thought you wished that, but you never said it. But we missed out the parent thing, and your parents hated you and abandoned you. Now you have a loving family. But you can not undo your wish. The only way is to travel back in time to stop yourself. But this could have awful affects in the future, for instance, your new parents will forget you, and if you manage to go back in time when you return you will be a child, in the middle of about to wish." Hermione thought she had a dream about being popular and not liking it, but maybe it wasn't a dream...maybe, just maybe...

'What is your name stranger?" asked Hermione. "I don't have a name. But I am usually addressed as Guardian Angel. You may call me Keeper Angel. As I am Key Keeper, not a Guardian Angel," replied the stranger, "now, follow me if you want your life back as the Gotchi Kings niece." Hermione was stunned. "I-I-I wa-was th-th-the Go-got-go-got-gotchi Kings ne-niece?!" stumbled Hermione. "Of course, that is why you have a golden stripe down your tummy!" said Key Keeper. "I was told that I had been scratched by my egg I hatched out of!" said Hermione, "I would be foolish not to come with you! Of course I will come!"

Latest posts

Back