mimitchi or mametchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one is cuter, mimitchi or mametchi?

• mimitchi:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mametchi:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:huh: B) or <_< (mimitchi or mametchi) hope most peoplz put mimitchi coz i had one before and its soooooooooooooooooooooooo cutee! B) :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :eek: :huh:

As this topic is not a Comment about Tama related news or Rumors about Tamas it has been moved to What's On Your Mind? by TamaMum*

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends...i like mimitchi better in tamagotchi version and mametchi looks kind of fat but when a mametchi comes up to the screen it looks like what it looks like in my avvie(no colour or dancing though)

I like Mametchi the best. Mimitchis look like weird little Mice. :pochitchi: But I still like it.

[SIZE=22pt] I think the mimitchi is the cutest [/SIZE] :pochitchi: I just think the mametchi looks a little chubby, that's all :mellow:

:pochitchi: tamagirl777

I vote for the classic mimitchi. I love them both, and they're so cute! But I like the classics. Especially since I had a '902 version. :)

It's not that I don't like Mametchi . . . it's just that I think Mimitchi is cuter. Mametchi is also really cute, though.

Both are so kewl X3! But I myself prefer Mametchi... At least, in the colour pics. On-screen Mimitchi's cuter.

But on-and-off screen Young Mametchi always reigns above all ^^.

i have a young mametchi and they're really adorable on screen. they do look like they have a fat head (lol) but they also look like they have little buns on either sides of their head. a bit weird if you have a boy but so cute if you have a girl. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back