MIMITCHI OUTFIT 3?! O_O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
I just got a Mimitchi outfit 3 on Music City! :eek: :eek: It looks like a soccer outfit complete with a soccer ball! :eek: Do you guys have this? :D Sorry, I do not have the picture of it. :( :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I have three of them. I think that the first one who wore it was NR2307. So all the honour to her :D

All the main characters have new outfits! Mametchi, kuchipatchi, memetchi, violetchi, chamametchi, kuromametchi, ichigotchi, ringotchi, gozarutchi, mimitchi, kikitchi, makiko, and they are all sports related!

All the main characters have new outfits! Mametchi, kuchipatchi, memetchi, violetchi, chamametchi, kuromametchi, ichigotchi, ringotchi, gozarutchi, mimitchi, kikitchi, makiko, and they are all sports related!
Are you sure? I checked those characters and they didn't have new outfits. Only :lol: and :D . :p Maybe those outfits come out for the Tamago characters. :p

Yeah, Mimitchi and Ichigotchi aren't on the Tama-Go,

so their outfits already got released.

If you're wondering how I know that all those other characters have outfits,

I used the Tamagotchi links like This one,

and found out that the main Tamagotchi's have new outfits.

As you can see in the image,

Makiko has a tennis racket.

Yeah, Mimitchi and Ichigotchi aren't on the Tama-Go,so their outfits already got released.

If you're wondering how I know that all those other characters have outfits,

I used the Tamagotchi links like This one,

and found out that the main Tamagotchi's have new outfits.

As you can see in the image,

Makiko has a tennis racket.
Too bad we can't see her face. :lol: Can't wait for it! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back