mimitchi's new tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#mimitchi#

Reaction score
(NOV 12 Sunday) ~ okay i have currently two v3s running and their names are Cyann&Anny they are both girls and are both teens a Cyann a hinotamatchi and Anny a hashitamatchi. and 2yrs old right now and they have been 2yrs old for 2days counting today too. so like any tama lover i ask when will they turn into audults already?! porbably tomarrow... ^_^ ^_^ their shell colors are, CYann's yellow whith rianbow stars and Anny's pale blue whith rainbow lilies on it. ~ ~ here are the tama characters i'm aiming for (memetchi, mimitchi, gozarutchi,maskotchi,mametchi,kuchipatchi,bill,billotchi,hanatchi,megatchi,teketchi, furwatchi, androtchi) we will find out tomarrow what Cyann&Anny turn into i hope its one on my list! i really want a bill..... thats it whith todays news!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh!, i just checked their status and they are 3yrs old right now! thanx for the comment green_rainbow! they are on pause right now i want a good characters so i'll unpause them and fill their happy+hungry harts then pause them intill bedtime and when they wake up tomarrow they should be a good character we will have to wait and see! (-mimitchi- bye for now!)

(NOV 15,wensday) :angry: B) :D Yay my two tamas Anny&Cyann are Bills!!! yes so now i can cross bill off my tama-to-get list... they are currently on pause.. and after i post this i'm off to try to fix my friend's silver V3 he lent it to me for the night so i'll play around whith that for awhile...Next tama character i'm aiming for is....(Furwatchi :D ) bye got to go! -Mimitchi-

(NOV 16,Thursday) Well my two Bills are doing fine the matchmaker should come this weekend, thank god so i'm almost no gen:3 a odd generation hopefully i can get furwatchi :lol: ..... i won't be here for the weekend :( , and my dad has no computer so updates on Monday nothing happend really today so end of updates for today......... bye for now! :) -Mimitchi-

(NOV 20 Monday)hi guys Cyann&Anny had the matchmaker come over the weekend they had baby boys and then left on sunday at 12:00pm it was sad but i'm on gen3 now! i named one baby Ted a kuchitamatchi) and the other Fred a tamatchi) both 0yrs old and still todlers/children i'm aiming for a (kuchipatchi :angry: ) or a furwatchi ( :angry: ) Ted&Fred will turn into teens tomarrow yay! here their current growth charts.... Ted:teletchi>>kuchitamatchi>>?) Fred: teletchi>>tamatchi)

(NOV 21 Tuesday) hi guys! Fred&Ted are now teens Ted is a nikatchi and Fred is a obotchi!they are now 1yrs old!! yay!wooohooo! oh and on gen4 i will tab my 2v3s up and untabb my blackv3 because i'm getting low on tama batteries..... heres a growth chart fo Ted&Fred! Fred:teletchi>tamatchi>obotchi>?/ Ted:teletchi>kuchtamatchi>nikatchi>?) what will they be as audults? i can't wait! comments welcome! -TG321-

(NOV 24 Friday) hello again,hope u all had a grate holliday! :p sorry to say but i had to tabb up my two v3 because i'm running out of batteris and i don't want to run out i couldn't go to walmart because my dad didn't want to and they had a big sale so it was probably crowded,so i whent on a walk instead but before that 2days ago i untabbed one of my favorite v3s black whith pinkish redish border.. got a boy named him Ricky heres his current growth chart.... Ricky:teletchi>mizutamatchi>nikatchi>? he is currently 0yrs old and unpaused thats it for today more tomarrow! comments welcome! -mimitchi- :chohimetchi:

(NOV 25 Satrday)Ricky is still 0yrs old!! :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: why won't you grow??grrr i'm on the edge i'm gonna reset him if he isn't 1 by tomarrow currently unpaused and is a nikatchi nothing much right now mabye later today... bye fo now -mimitchi-

(NOV 26 Sunday) hello guys, Ricky is still a teen but now 1year old finally! i hope he evolves at the age of 3 or i'm going to go crazy whith impaitentce! i really want him to turn into a debatchi those are so cute and i've never had one on v3 before. Ricky has had a normal day nothing happend so i have little to talk about but i can't wait till v4 comes out!! [SIZE=14pt] Contdown:42 days! [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt] i can't wait! :^)! [/SIZE] ;) good luck getting one! -mimitchi-

(NOV 29 Wensday)Ricky turned into a Paparatchi at the age of two! it was a big supprise because i didn'y exspect him to evolve intill he was 3yrs old. The matchmaker should come on Friday will it be boy or a girl? i hope its a girl so i can name it Mary. thats it for now seeya tomarrow! -mimitchi- :( p.s. comments welcome!

(NOV 30 Thursday)hi guys!, Ricky is now 5yrs old! the m
product_9.gif
atch maker should come tomarrow! i hope i get a girl! if so i'll name her (Star) if i get a boy i'll name him (Jack) i'm aiming for a (mimitchi :lol: ) so i have to take almost prefect care of it intill its an audult. whish me luck -Mimitchi- p.s. you can comment my log!

(DEC 4thMonday)hi guys! happyholidays!, The matchmaker came on Sunday for Ricky, he mated whith a Bill and got a baby boy! i'm going to name him snowy! well thats all that happend i'm aiming for a mimitchi whith me luck!

(DEC 5th Tuesday)well, Ricky left his baby today i named him Snowy and he is now a tamatchi (darn i wanted a mizutamatchi) anyway i am borrowing my friend's v2 and i named her Ami shes a marutchi they like eachother 4 smileys! we want them to have kids! well i have homework to do bye!

(DEC 9th Saturday) Snowy is 2yrs old and is a hinotamatchi! and my friends v2 that i'm raiseing is 2yrs old nad a nikatch! they should evolve tomarrow i hope i get a baby girl! well i'm off to tama town! Snowy: [SIZE=14pt]teletchi>tamatchi>hinotamatchi>?/ Amy:babytchi>marutchi>nikatchi>? [/SIZE] see ya! later guys! -mimitchi- :angry: :D

#mimitchi# your log is great! i can't wait till i can make a tamalog like you! p.s. can i borrow one of your tamagotchis?

(DEC 10th Sunday :angry: ) hello to every one reading my log!, Snowy ans Ami are audults! Ami is 2yrs old and Snowy is 3yrs old! they will mate tomorrow! Snowy my v3 is a Pipotchi! and Ami my friend's v2 is a Nyorotchi! so here is their complete growth charts! [SIZE=14pt]Snowy:teletchi>tamatchi>hinotamatchi>Pipotchi! Ami:babytchi girl>marutchi>nikatchi>Nyorotchi[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt] thanks for the comment TGD! keep read'n folks! -mimitchi- [/SIZE] :angry:

Latest posts

Back