Mimitchi's Quest.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimichi-chan

Reaction score
:Mimitchi's quest:

:by 11_honey_11: (me)

:::chapter one:::

Mimitchi was sitting next to a tree, hewas the only un-oned tama in all of tama-city.

:: :mimitchi: *sigh* i thought people liked mimitchis! why haven't i got anyone to brighten up my life?:::

mimitchi was just about to go look for food, when another sad tama walked passed him.

:: :mimitchi: hey! sup? where are your friends? what's your name??:::

the sad tama turned around.

:::sad tama:eek:h..hi..what?:::

mimitchi looked at him wiredly.

:: :mimitchi: :angry: :p :huh: :::

:::sad tama: you're wasting my time:::

but as the sad tama was walking, he fell into a whole

:::sad tama: AHH!!!1 HELP ME!! NOW!! HEEEELLPP!!:::

Mimitchi ran to help but fell paws over heels & landed oversad tama & into a hole.

:: :mimitchi: hey, this place isn't half bad...:::

~to be continued~ ;)

Mimitchi thought straight away it would be cool to be in a hole. but 5 minutes later she changed her mind. "BBBRRR!!! I'M COLD!!!" she said. The sad tama just reached into her backpack and pulled out a lovely quilt, made of Golden Fabric. She put the blanket over her and the mimitchi. "Why are you sad?" asked mimitchi...

"well, i have a problem.." "what is it??" asked mimitchi, "well, i'm lost, ive been lost for 3 days now" :blink: "What's your name?" mimitchi asked "i'm....

Angel" said the sad tama. "and i really want to see my family again." Mimitchi could see the tears in Angel's eyes. Although Angel was a Memetchi, it was cruel to treat them badly. Mimitchi managed to climb out of the hole, get a ladder and let Angel out

..:end of Chapter One:..

::chapter 2::

Mimitchi & angel had been living in the wild for 2 weeks now, unable to find their way home.

"what are we going to do??" asked angel, mimitchi had just woken up from another rough night "*yawn* hmm, we will go look for breakfast, then we will head for town :ph34r: " mimitchi & angel walked some more, untill they found a...

...killer marutchi! he had a knife, and had just finished off a young mimitchi. "how cruel!" said Angel. BIG MISTAKE! the marutchi turned menacingly towards them, knife at the ready...

ready-to-eat tamagochis, "oh no!!what are we going to do??" cried angel, "we need to stay calm!!" replied mimitchi, "STAY CALM!!?? HOW CAN WE STAY CLAM??" "okay, bad idea" said mimitchi. The maruchi was ready to attack when...

"STTTOOOPPP!! go ack in your cage!!' mimitchi & anel look at eatchother :) ....

Then for no reason at all Mimitchi got a knife and KILLED ANGEL!!!!

then Mimitchi got out of the cage and went to the docter,the docter said that Mimitchi has a mental illness.

That needed to be cured right away. mimitchi needed to take medacation for it. the doctor gave him the medicine right away. Mimitchi then felt guilty after killing poor angel so to get her off his mind he...

finally, someone came & saw mimitchi beping her little longs out, the "person" said...

"well.." replyed mimitchi; "i killed my bestfriend" ".... :D ooo-kay... " replyed the person..

Last edited by a moderator:
then a nuclear bomb landed on them and they were reduced to dust

the

end

okay lol.

[quote name=Me :D ]"well.." replyed mimitchi; "i killed my bestfriend" "....  ooo-kay... " replyed the person..

Anyone going to continue?

The person ran away."Won't I ever have friends anymore?" asked Mimitchi. Then another attack came on suddenly. He ran after the person and shot him!(with a gun magically appearing out of nowhere)

'aaaah!' mimitchi (called Mr) said, 'doctor!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!befor i kill the world!'

a year later, mr saw japaneese people lying on the floor

''THAT'S FOR THE WORLD NOT LOVING ME!"

but then a girl (Maya) hugged him and then suddenly he lost his illness and all the dead people

lived again and mr hugged maya back and love was in the world and..................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back