Minecraft

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love minecraft.. I watch millions of peoples minecraft LPs (Lets Plays) especially the Yogcast and 1MinecraftHD's Videos

I once got to play the full version on my bro's computer. IT WAS AWESOME. One day I'll get my very own copy on my laptop! :3

All my files deleted itself... i made a new one today and built a portal today aswell for the first time (it is very very scary!!!... well the noises are) got loads of glowstone so im okay with it being deleted... NOT

Also the Nether is the perfect place for goths and emo(s) because they can bring a flint and steel and set the netherrack on fire all day...

If yu'd like, I'll build something and post pictures.

I'llonlydo it on popular demand, though.

Did ou know, squids spawn more often now so you canuld, like, build a 1-space pool and a squid can spawn in it.

HAPPNED TO ME LOL

Who thinks a Minecraft RP would be good?

No stealing my idea please

Uh i just had a weird experiance

so i made a world (694228 = seed) and i built a few stuff (A house, A dog house, a balcony and a Farm) but the save file deleted itself so i was sad so i made a few more worlds with randomly generated seeds and it seemed i spawned in one right beside all my stuff... i was freaking out!!!

I play the multiplayer version online.

Grievers suck. Everytime I try to make my griant chessboard i am grieved.. tsk tsk tsk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back