Mini Madness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southparkkennyfan

Reaction score
So yeah. You're a mini. Normal daily things can keel you if you ain't careful. Yeah, be anything you'd like. I dun care. Just no Mary Sues/Gary Stus. I'd like your post to have at least 3 words minimum.

FORMMM

Looks

WHAT THE FUUU ARE YA GONNA BE

From?

Age? if you're not sure, make up something.

Other:

Do you love me?

Do you liek Tails the Fox?

Looks

405Luxray.png

WHAT THE FUUU ARE YA GONNA BE:A mini luxray

From?:I am from uhhh POKEMON LAND

Age? if you're not sure, make up something.:14 in pokemon years

Other: nothing

Do you love me?: Sure

Do you liek Tails the Fox?: Yush x3

FORMMM

Looks
cute-tails-miles-tails-prower-15459684-976-1078.jpg

WHAT THE FUUU ARE YA GONNA BE tails~

From?SONIC LAND

Age? if you're not sure, make up something...12.

Other:..

Do you love me?YEAH BRUH

Do you liek Tails the Fox?HECK YEAH

Kay, one more person n we can start.

Last edited by a moderator:
FORMMM

Looks: https://www.google.co...WSsbzXDw&zoom=1 (umm, I hope you know what retro Sonic looks like, because I don't know how to post a picture.)

WHAT THE FUUU ARE YA GONNA BE Can I be a mini retro-style Sonic?

From? Sonic Land (Mobius)

Age? if you're not sure, make up something. 16 or 17 I think

Other:

Do you love me? You're my best bud, Tails! ;)

Do you liek Tails the Fox? Yep.

**Sonic is surprised to find himself shrunk. He is in a kitchen in a house.**

"Hey, why am I so small? I'm only two centimeters tall! Hmmm, could this be another one of Eggman's plans, or is this just some random event that happened? Oh, well, maybe I can explore or find someone to talk to. I wonder if anyone else is mini-sized?"

Tails had just woken up from an all nighter of making flying stuff. He was then amazed about how small he was. "Wow, I wonder if Sonic is here." He then, qquickly found Sonic. "Hey Sonic, how're yiu?"

"Tails! I'm glad to see you here! What could we do while so small? Hmm, could there be anyone else besides us who's mini? I may be small, but I'm still the fastest supersonic hedgehog!"

"I can just run out of its path. No problem! Hey, Tails, can you still use your tails to fly when you're so small?"

" Oh, yeah! You're still the fastest hedgehog ever! Yeah I can, but even the lightest speck of dust or wind can send me down. So, it;s a little risky."

"Yep, we should be careful. Things that are normally harmless could be pretty dangerous! Looks like there's no one else around. We could probably get used to being this small for now."

Mini victini flew down, she pointed to a box laying on its side. Victini she cried go in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back