Mini Tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 18-1: Oyajitchi-2 has been still upset over the leaving of his sibling. So pulling strings I got his friends over! Neotchi and ShimaShimatchi are doing their best to cheer Oyajitchi-2 up.

Friends till the end, Oyajitchi-2 please cheer up!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhR8hyRgLt0/

Day 19-1: Today Oyajitchi-2 and I went back to work. We worked hard moving boxes back and forth for the entire shift. Both our feet sting from how often we moved about the warehouse. I don't have any photo's though sense phone's can't be out inside the work zone.

Day 20: I am so sorry for this late night post. Today I felt a bit ill, and I hope it's nothing serious. So all day today I laid in bed as Oyajitchi-2 tried his best to comfort me. I am still feeling a bit ill as I type this up as well. Anyway Oyajitchi-2 has been concerning me with him going to bed at 5pm for me everyday. It has me scared that he might head home soon. If he does I will see what I can do. Anyway Oyajitchi-2 is fast asleep now, and I don't really have any other picture. I am planning to get a Melody Mix soon, so with that in mind would you guys like to see a log of the Melody mix, and any other Mix's I get?

Day 21: today I regret to inform you all eho have been following this that Oyajitchi-2 has left us tonight. He is back on the Tama planet. Thank you all for reading. If I ever bring up the mini's again they will be in this log but for now it is done. Thank you for reading. You guys can still comment as well.

Latest posts

Back