Minor Problems On V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammycef

Reaction score
The first is I have got a Minimitchi and Manemitchi but what is so specieal about them to make them hard to get. Also how long is it from becoming an adult to getting a job. Finnaly i have given honey to 2 adults on V4 and visited them but they dont have kids.

Thanks, i now only have this problem: I have got a Minimitchi and Manemitchi but what is so specieal about them to make them hard to get.

On the v4, they aren't actually hard to get. All you need to do is hope that you get a teenager in the Mame family, then treat it decently and make sure that the intelligence points are higher than the rest.

Mametchi and Mimitchi just happen to be more popular than other characters, that's all.

Ok, but how can u get a perent to leave its baby quicker, i fast forwaded time to 11:59 on the second day but it didnt work.

By the way, this is going to be my offical problems topic.

When u get generation 2 do your babies keep all of your stuff - Items, Points, Freinds, etc. If not what do they keep and what dont they keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back