Mirror~Image: New Member!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirror~Image

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Mirror~Image, and I'm new here. Check out my signature! I looked through the Rules and through a lot of the topics in Users Guide To TamaTalk, and I decided that I should try and help other new members too! :)

PM me any time! I'll try to be online as much as possible every day. If anyone needs a friend, talk to me! Check out my profile and see if we have anything in common. I'd like to hear from some of you! I heard that everyone here is really nice and fair to eachother. =] I can't wait to check out TamaTalk up close! :D

Well, Welcome to Tamatalk! :D Are you sure you are new? Or have you had another account? Anyway sorry for so many questions! Welcome Welcome. I am fairly new too. I joined today! I hope you feel as welcomed as I did. Anyway I hope I bump into you some other time!

Well, Welcome to Tamatalk! :) Are you sure you are new? Or have you had another account? Anyway sorry for so many questions! Welcome Welcome. I am fairly new too. I joined today! I hope you feel as welcomed as I did. Anyway I hope I bump into you some other time!
Yes, I am new. I've never been on this site before until now! :p Thank you for the welcome, Christina Lee. Hope to see you around, as goes for all the other nice members here! :D

Hey, welcome to the site. You seem like a nice member. It's nice to see you already checked out the rules and user guide and posted the links in your siggy. And yeah, everyone here's nice and fair! Everyone is friendly with everyone else around here. I hope you enjoy Tamatalk.

Welcome to TT! I'm glad you've read the rules and stuff^.^ Guess what?! I"M A FROG!! MEOW!! Be prepared(sp?) for teh randomness!!!

Thanks everyone, for welcoming me! Seems like its been officially proven, that everyone here is so nice. Or atleast everyone who's replied so far! :huh:

I took a look around TamaTalk and have tried starting my own Blogagotchi, and I've replied in a lot of stuff so far too. :mellow: Its great here! I'm going to try to get on every day. I think I'll try and start a Tamagotchi Log and Group Hatch when I can, too. ^^ Yay!

-M~I

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!

B)

Seems like you know more about TT than I do and I've been here for a while! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back