Misfit Magic: Cathy`s Long Lost Story Part 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timagotchi

Reaction score
Click here for:

Part One,Part Two,Part Three,Part Four

As I dragged myself around to the front yard, Joey pounced on me. "Where were you? What happened? Are you hurt? Who kidnapped you? What did they want?" All I did was laugh, happy to be home again. I told him the whole story when we got inside, but I don`t think you need to hear it because you already know. When I was done, he looked thoughtful. "So, what`s going to happen to Cenel?" he asked me finally. "Well, here`s the plan. She goes home and pours the stuff all over here body, unsuspecting that the water has dirt, glue, bubblegum, and dead bugs in it. It forms a crust around her body and gets permanently stuck because the glue and gum have about 24 hours to set. The next day, she takes a shower at 12:00 noon, trying to get it off. But like I said before, it`s now permanently stuck to her body. I don`t know exactly what will happen after that, except that Cenel`s gonna be steamin` mad. I should have thought more about it, but I didn`t want to live in a kidnapper`s house for the rest of my life. So," I concluded, "We`re still in a pretty dangerous position." Joey, reminding me of Cenel, started chewing on the end of a pencil. No wait, I think it was a pen. I don`t like pens very much, so I told him once that I would be happy to let him chew mine to shreds. After what seemed like a very long time, he said with a devilish grin, "Well, there`s nothing we can do but wait!" Then he added in a more sincere voice, "By the way, I could never come up with something nearly that good. This whole thing is too amazing!" "Yup, too amazing. Every now and then I`ll think I`m dreaming," I agreed. Then added, "Speaking of dreaming, I`m exhausted. Can I go to bed now, or do you have anything else to ask me?" "Nope," he replied, and gave me a big grin. After driving home and being so sleepy that I almost crashed, I pulled myself up the stairs and flopped onto the bed. I should have taken the time to get into my pajamas and brush my teeth because in the morning, I was stiff all over and my mouth was gunky. (Has that ever happened to you? You know, if you wake up and your mouth feels like it`s got slime in it?) It felt good to take a shower, get on some fresh clothes, and brush my teeth. After that, I decided to see if Cenel was after me. So I said in a loud, phony voice, "I think I`ll just step outside a bit for a breath of fresh air." I stepped cautiously outside, leaving the door open behind me in case I needed to make a run for it. After about 10 minutes of walking around and doing cartwheels in the grass, I decided that Cenel wasn`t here. As I was about to walk inside, I saw the mail truck pull up. The mailman,an Italian Minotchi, greeted me." `Ello, Lina!" he shouted. "You `ave some pretty strange looking mail today!" I frowned. Strange looking mail? Sounded like Cenel sent something sinister. I ran down the driveway and took the envelope, my hands trembling as I read the address. It was from Cenel. I ripped open the letter, almost afraid of what I would find inside. Here`s what I read:

Not-so-dear Lina,

I knew it was a trick from the moment you told me that ridiculous story. I never should have trusted you. I could kidnap you again, but I Iook so horrifyingly ugly that I don`t dare show my face in public. But someday, I will get revenge.

You`ll be sorry,

Cenel

To be continued

Latest posts

Back