miss busy body

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

when did your miss busy body come?

• 1-9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-19

• 20-29

• 30-39

• 40-49

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

purcelly

Reaction score
well mine hasnt had a miss busybody yet and its between 20-29?

mynes too yung 4 that kinda mischeif :D

my friend told moi dat most peeps arrive at 9.maybe u missed her?? im not v. expirienced cause mynes still child, generation 1!

9 3 and 7 i think the times was. Well i know its defo 3 and 7...wots the 1st time? :D

well thats my point mine died at 27 without even seeing mrs busy body

and no marc i nevakilled it coz i didnt like it!! :D

I thought it was 11, 3 and 7 :D But best not go by that coz I've never seen her yet :D

well thats my point mine died at 27 without even seeing mrs busy body

and no marc i nevakilled it coz i didnt like it!! :(
yes you did! Coz u sed u were getting bored of it coz it wasnt doing nething. But tamas ALWAYS do SOMETHING. :p

mine hasnt come yet .. but i dont think i want ms busybody. cos i think natural relationships are better. heh. :D

i hate matchmakers. :(

My Mrs. Busy Body hasn't come yet, infact she wont be coming till a few days after august 15th cause thats when Connection is coming out.

Of course i have i have been colecting since day 1, 7 years ago!!!

I just decided to wait for the american release of connection and not import a plus or connection from ebay, i will later though to test them and see the diffrences. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
oh ic, .. cool! tell me when you spot any differences! :D

Alot have, been spotted already such as holidays, the foods, names...etc check out the,

Diffrences between Connex and plus section, i will be sure to make a diffrences between,plus,connex,and connections when it comes out cause i'm sure the UK and American versions also have diffrent holidays, etc.

Mine is just turned seven-hopefully miss busybody will come :D cus im on my forth gene :D Plus im baby siting my best m8s cus she is on holz and she hasnt had much luk with tama since shes had bought 3 already :p ! cus she lost the 1rst droped da second in da swming pool(and i was da 1 hu had 2 fish it out :D but it stil dnt wrk) and this is curently her 3rd !

On the leaflet thingy bobby we were given it said that Mrs busybody came at the age of 16 <_<

Now that's not very nice, Angel!

Mind you, she is kinda right. If you have a female pet and you don't breed it, at 16 it will grow old and become Mrs Busybody. Hope that clears the air a bit. :lol:

Oh. Well, you do have ap oint. The instruction manual does not say that she come at the age of 16. However, it does say that Mrs Busybody arrives (this is from the TamConX instructions) "when your Tamagotchi grows old without finding a partner" (How specific! :lol: ), and once a tamagotchi reaches 16 years old, the turn into the Old characters. They will not be able to breed once that happens. I can understand the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back