Missin' out on the greeting action.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainspike

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :3

I joined, -cough- two days ago, and I never posted an introduction of my fantabulous self; and yet I've already been posting around the other sections, it must be because I'm such a rebel.

Haha, anyway, yes, hello. :>

welcome to tamatalk rainspike :lol:

i didn;t post either till almost a week after i joined :)

(i'm so tired i could just ZzZzZzZz............. "gets poked"..... huh? oh CRAP!!!!!! runs into wall at full force BAMMMMM!)

can't you tell i'm tired? moo.

Belated welcome to TamaTalk! :D :)

Rofl. Thanks guys! x)

I haven't had anything to do while waiting for my Plus to arrive. ;; So I've just been reading super old posts on this forum. o_o Haha, I wish my Tama would hurry up and coomeee. ):

HAIYEYEY! Alright, I just wanna say that your avatar gives me an odd perspective. Hehehe, like um... Ya know? spuh-er-mm. o_o Lol. Sorry, we're doing "helth" in school right now. xD I'm hyper.

WELCOME its going to be nice having you here with us! :rolleyes:

*throws party* yay

HAIYEYEY! Alright, I just wanna say that your avatar gives me an odd perspective. Hehehe, like um... Ya know? spuh-er-mm. o_o Lol. Sorry, we're doing "helth" in school right now. xD I'm hyper.
Lmao! Hey, haha, yeah I know what you mean. I made the avatar myself, yeah it was sort of designed to look how it uh... looks. xD I made it for my deviantArt account, and my signature for my deviantArt account is “There’s a sperm attacking my heart” I have no idea when I came up with that. o_o; I use the same icon for MSN and aim messenger now too. I didn’t put my whole catch phrase in my signature on here though, because I wasn’t sure how it would be viewed ‘inappropriate’ or not. So I just used my fantabulous icon, and left it up to people to make their, uh *cough* own connections. x)

Ohh, health class huh? I never got to take that myself, I'm planning to take senior health later on to make up for it. The rest of my class took health though, and they feel the need to tell me how immature they all are in class. What friends! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back