Missing Sunnytchi Model?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicki9

Reaction score
Not too long ago, I can't exactly remember when, I saw a Sunnytchi model in the main shop. I'd never seen it and I like the models, so I bought one. Well yesterday, when I went to buy another one, I couldn't find it! It vanished from the shop! :D

Any thoughts? Why would Bandai remove an item? Weird and suspicious... :)

(Also, that rumor about obtaining it through Jump To The Music; it is false. My record is 1200, and I haven't played it in forever either. It can't have been obtained by playing the game.)

So, what exactly happened?

~nicki9

Very strange!

What day you bought that?

October 1st?

And how much that cost? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure of the exact date. It was in September for sure. I bought it along with a Tama Spa Poster.

As for price, I think it was either 5000 or 8000. I can't exactly remember. It was less than 10000, for sure.

Is it that hot spring where's Sunnytchi in hot spring?

Or is that Sunnytchi model?

It's Sunnytchi model. I have both the model and the hot spring. The hot spring's 5000.

sunnytchi model was never in the shop, actually.

you cannot purchase a sunnytchi model. you only get it if you get a high score in the jump to the music game by the beach.

It's a reward not an item to buy

you cannot purchase a sunnytchi model.  you only get it if you get a high score in the jump to the music game by the beach.

How high of a score? I've scored 2000+

https://i51.tinypic.com/2hfp179.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you cannot purchase a sunnytchi model. you only get it if you get a high score in the jump to the music game by the beach.

Really? I got over 3000 on Jump to the Music and I didn't get a Sunnytchi model. :)

Like I said, the rumor is fake. I absolutely purchased it. My highest was 1200 on Jump to the Music, yet I have it. I bought it.

I don't go to the shop often, so I was surprised myself when I first saw it. And now it's gone. That's the problem. It's so weird. :p

This is strange, how to get a sunnytchi model? It has never been in the shops when I have tried to find it. :p

First I thought that it would be a monthly gift but it's not. And I have scored over 14000 in that game on the beach and I got nothing special. :)

Has anyone figured out where the sunnytchi model is located? I've seen it in peoples' rooms...

That's part of the problem. It used to be in the shop, but now it's not. It's where it used to be located. :huh:

I scored 6000 points on the jump game. Around 5000 I saw a Sunnytchi and thought nothing of it. That is, until I got home. And VOILA! Sunnytchi model! IN MY ROOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back