Mist's Tama Log 2005

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um... I'm alive. Really.

Haven't had as much time for my Tamas lately due to school. I keep them home, paused, and unpause them afterwards, but sometimes I fall asleep. Thankfully they're adults and aren't too demanding, but all the same I feel guilty.

Jacob mated with a Kusatchi, and Jay with a Tarakotchi! I had hoped for better partners, but in an absent-minded moment I accepted them anyway. Ah well. The twin girls will be born on Friday. I'll try to take care of them better (and connect them more) than I did with their parents.

Jacob (M) 2nd gen, 8yr, training: 9/9

8/29/05 - 9/10/05

V2 Peach Camouflage

Kuribotchi --> Itchigotchi --> Mimitchi

&

Jay (M), 2nd gen, 8yr, training: 9/9

8/29/05 - 9/10/05

V1 Hot Pink w/ Swirlies

Kinakomotchi --> Young Mimitchi --> Mimitchi

After getting a Ginjirotchi on my V2's 1st gen, I was worried I wouldn't be able to get the better characters. I shouldn't have. :eek: Neither Mimitchi was very demanding, and all their previous forms were adorable. Jacob mated with Kusatchi and had Nya, Jay with a Tarakotchi and had Tris.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nya (V2) and Tris (V1) were born today! I'm still taking care of them in their shiropuchitchi forms, but in 50 minutes or so they'll evolve. ;) Both are girls, so I'll have to use the Matchmaker again, but that's okay. Maybe next time the two can mate.

Latest posts

Back