Mix Park Changes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popgotchi

Reaction score
The park that's in the sixth icon (with the daycare place) has changed a few times so far. I thought this was just because the area would become upgraded as time goes by, like how in the 4U/4U+, the more you connect/touch with an NFC device, it will upgrade the house exterior. The park changed again and I think it was set back to the default one.

I've got pictures of the park changes in my log, but is there a full list of the park changes? What exactly does it do? :huh:

It influences your character's features, e.g. if you have the flower theme you're most likely going to take genes from the parent who possess flower-type genes.

It influences your character's features, e.g. if you have the flower theme you're most likely going to take genes from the parent who possess flower-type genes.
Oh, interesting! I guess I'll have to use a specific item or meet the characters for those locations to change it? Sometimes it will change after it grows and takes a family picture

The park will change when you m!x with someone from a certain town (it usually changes to that town's theme) or you use a toy from a particular town ~7 times. In order to change the park theme, though, you need to have married someone from that town within the last couple of generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back