Mizzi the Itchigotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serverus snatched away the paper and scribbled some random scribbles.The paper disappeared,and a sprout of vines came up from the ground and wrapped themselves around Mizzi.

Serverus clapped his hands and two handsome young kutchipatchi's came towards Mizzi. MIZZI NOOOO! Mizzi had been brainwashed... this whole thing was a TRICK! the two young kutchipatchi's transformed together into QUEEN GERDA! Ruby closed her eyes and made the vines turn into happy little mohitamatchi's. "I HAVE THE POWER OF TRANSFORMATION AS WELL!" Ruby cried. Queen Gerda told the girls to run to the temple of zaphia. All the way in KutchaEjupt. Ginny's imagination made a picture of Zaphia in her palms. "Quick! Ruby, Mizzi and Ameythst!" use your powers to transport us to Zaphia! Ginny breathed. "I am afraid it is more difficult than that" Queen Gerda whispered. "green rubys and blue mountains, crisp seas and flowered meadows, follow me through a path of yellow dust, through a sky full of morning dus...." Queen Gerda fell on the ground. and awoke with red evil eyes. a hot ball of fire was thrown at the girls. "Air Air curse this Gozarutchi make her badness turn into happiness" Mizzi muttered. air swooped carrying the girls away... Ginny had whispered straight after that... take us to a place with a kind refreshing personality traits

a Memetchi threw them in jail with fifty four forces and the girls would use up all their energy. "Were Doomed For!" Mizzi cried

Amethyst said "Not quite" She was able to reach the switch that used all their energy. She turned in off. She used her air powers to make a tornado. Then Ginny imagined a strong tama. A strong tama appeared and ripped the bars so they could all get out of jail while everyone was distracted by the "tornado"

But a Police Guard named Jemma, just got back from her lunch break. she had the super power of hypnotismn. So Jemma couldn't ban them from Meme Town, Ruby transformed the girls into different characters, names, ages, and personalities. but the best part was all the other people never knew them!

Ginny's new Profile:

Character: Ponytchi

Name: Ezmie

Super Powers: Imagination (could a new super power elapse?)

Weight: 25lbs

Mizzi's new Profile:

Character: Maidtchi

Name: Freya

Super Powers: Fire

Weight: 24lbs

Ruby's new Profile:

Character: Makiko

Name: Tessa (short for Theresa)

Super Powers: Earth and Transformation

Weight: 27lbs

Ameythyst's new profile

Character: Violetchi

Name: Amanda (Amy for short)

Super Powers: Air

Weight: 23lbs

then freya had an idea.you guys heres the plan with our powers!ezmie, you can make a giant bubble over meme town that only we can get through without popping it and it is unpoppable.before we exit the bubble i set fire to everything,tessa you can make giant vines grow everywhere that grab evreyone other than us and make us invisible and amy you can make the extreme hurricanes and tornados and after the fire we leave.good idea?next person say if it is or not.

Amy said "Yeah good idea!" Ezmie thought of the bubble and it came over the town. Freya made the fire and Tessa made the vines grow and added a bit of her own. She summoned the trees to try to attack everyone as a distraction. Amy made extreme hurricanes and tornadoes. Ezmie thought of everyone becoming invisible and it worked. They were all invisible and left the bubble of Meme Town.

OT: Who said that? OT is Off Topic.

Ezmie thought them back visible. Jemma was with them. She gave them their identities back. She said Ginny (Ezmie) could think new identities for them when they need it.

Soon,Mizzi was leading them back to Gozaru town

the girls bobbled along the brick road of Gozaru town. The Girls heard a cry of help. The TownsFolk of Gozaru town were in the arms of a dark red female Goza Dragon. breathing fire at all the trees and houses. a shot of fire burnt throught Mizzi. she was roasted and un concious.

Mizzi had a flash back. Her mother Gerdina. who was a Female Gozarutchi, and had the same colour of skin as the dragon, taking over the world. Mizzi awoke to find her friends in the fingers of a male Goza Dragon.

Mom!!!!!!

MOM!!!!!!!!!!

M O M!! !!!!! !!!!!!

yelling so loud the Goza Dragons faded down to adult size. "Mom!" Mizzi ran to her mother giving her a hug. "Who is this Ma?" Mizzi faded to a pale blue. "It is my husband Eric" Gerdina whispered. "Wait, you cannot be.... and wheres Diana?" Mizzi covered her mouth. "Mizzana Diana GozaPrincess" Mother patted her daughter slightly. "You mean, I am Diana!" Mizzi squealed

Mizzi's Mom turned to Ruby and Ginny,"You two are also her sisters."she said calmly,"I believe there is the traitor missing.Where is he?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back