MLP: role play is magic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yattatchi425

Reaction score
you are in your room, bored as ever. everything seemed normal. normal, that is, until you see an odd blue glow outside. you rush out your door to see whats going on. to your suprise, you find a portal in your front yard! you try to get closer to investigate only to get sucked in! now your in a strange world... of ponies!

RULES:

GRAMMAR please. i will not accept a post like this: hai t3re im a pownni!!!11!

you must be accepted before posting.

you can make up your own element of harmony, but dont make it something like "the element of death" or "the element of trolling".

you can have a maximum of 3 ponys.

FOLLOW ALL TAMATALK RULES.

FORM:

name:

looks:

personality:

pet:

element:

type of pony(earth,pegasus,unicorn):

other:

no alicorns.(horned pegasi)

we will start when 2 other ponies join.

Last edited by a moderator:
name: starflyer

looks: starflyer

personality: fun loving and spunky. she always tries to look on the bright side.

pet: a dragon named barbara.

element: laughter

type of pony: pegasus

other: she loves to fly and paint! pinkie,rainbow, and twilight are her good friends.like dash, she wants to join the wonderbolts.

((OOC: Oh my cod yatta, I was just about to make a MLP:FiM roleplay! Thanks for making one! :3 Also, trying not to troll, but only Celestia and Luna are Alicorns, so do you think it might be too god-modded if we have more than one Alicorn? :T))

Name: Frost Breath

Looks: Frost Breath Frost Breath's Cutie Mark

Personality: Frost Breath is hard-headed, ignorant, and clingy, but is helpful, zealous, and diligent. She can be patient for long amounts of time. She dislikes when people don't listen to her. She is extremely intelligent. When used to someone, she will warm up quickly and help them whenever they need help. Loves to make friends.

Pet: A Female Seahorse named Wonder.

Element: Element of Rhythm

Type of Pony: Pegasus

Other: N/A

((OOC: Oh my cod yatta, I was just about to make a MLP:FiM roleplay! Thanks for making one! :3 Also, trying not to troll, but only Celestia and Luna are Alicorns, so do you think it might be too god-modded if we have more than one Alicorn? :T))
i think youre right. it would be a bit to godly.

youre accepted mew!

ooc: since nopony else is joining, i guess we will start.

everything was black. a second ago, i was outside looking at the portal. i started to hear muffled voices... things like "oh my stars!" "is she okay? who is she?". as my sight returned, i was startled to see the face of a horse. a purple unicorn, to be exact. "oh, shes awake, everypony!" said the unicorn. "whats your name?" asked a pony with frizzy, wild pink hair."ive never seen you before.". "m-my name?" i stuttered. i was about to rub my head, but as i raised my hands, i realized they were now hooves! i was in complete shock. i looked around my body. i was a bright green pegasus with blue hair and a starry flank. i was silent for a moment. i couldnt use my human name. i had to come up with a more suitable one. "starflyer. my name is starflyer."

((One thing, yatta, are our names [when we were human] our real names? I'd be happy if it was, but should it be another name?))

"Are you alright?"

I wake up to find myself sprawled out on the ground, my stomach on the ground and my head resting on the cloudy ground.

Wait, clouds?

My eyes open to uncover a strange scene. I'm resting on a cloud, and I can't strech my fingers--they seem to have turned into hooves! I seem to now have a tail, which I shake about sometimes, and I feel wings on my back, and I flap them a couple of times. In front of me, there is a huge crowd of winged horses.. or ponies..

One pony is right above me, looking down. She has blue skin, bright magenta eyes, wings, and a rainbow mane. It was a pegasus! I shriek and cover my eyes, but uncover them again, feeling like I shouldn't be afraid. "Why are you so scared?" the pony says, snickering. "I'm Rainbow Dash! Who are you?"

I don't know what to say. I'm a pegasus, for the sake of salmon! Do I say my real name? Or a made-up name?

The crowd breaks into chatter. "Maybe her name is Icy Cold," a pony says. "Look at her cutie mark!" "Snowball?" "Ice Cream?" I can't hear myself think over the talking, but I instantly look at my bottom-- now a flank, and an ice cube melting is shown.

"Uh.." I begin. Everything is silent, and everyone turns to face me. "My name is.. uh.. Frost Breath!" It's the first thing that comes to my mind, but hey, it's a pretty cool name anyway!

Everyone smiles and begins to greet me. Scared, I fly away, and begin to head down to the ground, and see another crowd. Oh dear.

I stop, and flutter in mid-air for a second. (Maybe the same portal thing happened to whoever is down there as well.) I think. I smile and fly down to find a green pony in the middle of a crowd, telling her name to everyone.

I run over to her, gasping, and tell my name to her. "Frost Breath.. is my name.." I say, gasping. A pink pony in the crowd begins hopping up and down, singing "Two new pon-ies!♫ Two new pon-ies! ♪ Starflyer, Frost Breath, two new pon-ies! ♪♫♪"

"Did.. did you see the.. portal?" I ask.

(ooc: it could be your real name if you want)

"portal?" i ask the snow white pegasus. "y-you mean you came out of one too?" i was relieved that i wasnt the only one in this odd new land."im twilight sparkle. you say you came out of a portal?" interrupted the purple unicorn i had seen earlier. "yes why?" i replied. "that would mean you came from some other time or place then.do you remember where?" she asked. "yes, i was on earth... if thats what planet were on. i wasnt a pegasus either... i was human."

((hehe, okay. :3))

"So we were both human!" I say, my mouth wide open. "Why are we both here? Could there be something.. that we need to do or find out?" The purple unicorn agrees, and chatter rises up from the crowd.

"oh, ooooh! an adventure! and new ponies! this calls for a party~!" says the pink pony, skipping and bouncing. "dont mind her," says twilight, "shes a bit on the hyper side.". i glanced back at the crowd, noticing how popular we have become already."why dont you two come down to my library? id love to help you find out what happened with that portal." asked twilight, eager to learn something.

"Sure!" I say, being a bit of a brainy type. We begin walking behind Twilight, but realizing I have no idea or navigation of.. wherever we are.. I stick to an empty spot beside Starflyer. "So, uhh," I begin, grabbing her attention, "What was your.. human name? If you're okay with telling me, that is," I quickly add.

"angela." i reply,keeping it short but sweet. "twilight,are we there ye-" "were here!" says twilight, but as i look around, i just see a giant tree with lots of windows and balconies. "your library is in a tree?" i ask her, wondering how many books she could hold in there. "its a big place, i know." she replies, noticing my surprised face. as we walk (or should i say trot) inside, i am greeted with tall shelves lined with books. there is one small room with a bed, im guessing twilight`s. as i explore the house, i notice a small wicker bed with something under the covers. as i gently lift them up, im suprised to find a purple dragon with green spikes."awww, a baby dragon! i love them!" i say in a cute voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back