MM times!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cek

Reaction score
Do you know what times the match maker comes at? If you do may you please post! I need to know!

No. You set the times at 10:29, 2:59, or 6:59 and wait a minute. It won't work if you just put it at 10:30. :D
No, I mean that's the times she comes if you wait. If you set the times, yeah. That's when you set them, but if you wait, those are the times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iamamametichi, what Monkeybelly meant was that tose were the EXACT times sh ecomes at. You are both right, indeed, but those are teh exact times.

Set the times to 10:29 A.M. 2:59 P.M. or 6:59 P.M. and wait a minute, a book should appear. IF you hit the a button when the book is closed (Dont qoute me, my tamas are all out of battery X.X ) you get a boy, open and you get a girl, if you dont like who she brings you can hit no, and she will come back again later. You have to be 6 years or older to get the matchmaker, she doesn't come anymore when you tunr into an oldtimer. Boo hoo, not even to viit :)

Hope I helped!

Shed a tear.

Does it really matter if the book is closed or open? If your tama is a girl, won't you get a boy? And if it's a boy, girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back