Mobbles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone of you heard about mobbles. Its a new casual gameplay on the android phones or iphone, tablets, ipod....

Its free and you can find the download on www.mobbles.com

I found it by accident as I was searching for a tamagotchi for my phone as I only have the Tama go running at the moment.

The mobbles are kind of cute anime monsters. Each comes along with another toy to play...the like to jump around and you collect hearts and diamonds by making them jump. You can reach different level with each mobble and unlock stuff like clothes.

You need to buy food for your mobble monsters. to keep them happy...they also sleep and you can turn off the light. Collecting them is kind of funny cuz it needs you gps....it locates you and if a new monster is close to your area you can catch it. This way you collect much monsters, each has his own little cage where you buy different wallpapers for.

You can also collect one monster more then one time and trade it with other users.

Its a nice little game which still can be built out. I thought it would be cool if the new tamagotchi LIFE hat something like this in their plans. If not they could really get an idea out of it perfect it with some more things!

But you guys should try it :) If you wanna add me my name there is "Glitzerwelt".

Yours Verena

I just looked this up, and it seems really cute.

Unfortunalty my phone is waayyyyy out-of-date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back