Mocha Milk Melody

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.nyatchi.

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Mocha Milk Melody[/SIZE]

Comments Welcome

Hiya! I'm .nyatchi., also know as Tenshi. I have alot of tamagotchis, 10 actually. I'm running 8 right now, 1 is lost and the other is out of batteries. This is a log of my ENTAMA! And all the other ones, but they are less important.

My entama is currently a gen1 (mamezoku) mamebotchi girl named Sakura (with a heart at the end) right now. I had a kuchipatchi boy named Momiiji with a baby mamezoku boy I was going to name Kotaru. But they got reset when I tryed ot reset and download to get Momiiji back. *sniff*

SAKURA♥

female

age 0

mamebotchi

gen1

GUTS:

kashikosa: 10

oshare: 0

yashaii: 5

items: n-o-n-e!

Her weight= hi-mit-su! ^^

My angelgotch is a baby. I call it (actually HER! ^^) Serafie. I'm still getting used ot the star ame again, I haven't played it in forever! I'm getting used to it again but I still can't get better than 3-5.

SERAFIE

age 0

obakechi

TP: 4

Good Deeds: 30%

Now, for all my 5 connections! xD

v1s:

AI

female

age 2

memetchi

gen2

training: |||

v2s:

PURIN

female

age 3

furwatchi

gen1

training: FULL

YUMI

female

age 3

furwatchi

gen1

training: |

MAEMI

female

age 4

tarakotchi

gen1

training: FULL

v3s

MITSU

female

age 4

kurokotchi

gen1

training: ||||

Annoyingly, they are ALL girls. My entama's a girl. My connections are girls. I always think of my angel as a girl. GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!!!

However, they'll all eventually get the matchmaker (except angel) and I'll (hopefully) have a mxed crowd!

Well that's all for now! ^0^ Long post, huh?

~Tenshi :eek:

Latest posts

Back