Mochatchi's Music Star Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mochatchi34

Reaction score
Austin. Austin, Texas. Where it never rains. Ever.
Hello! I'm gonna start up another log and stick with it this time! XD

I'm feeling rather responsible... Anyway, the first victim, I mean tama ;-) is the lovely 7 year old, 30 pound Dazzilitchi, named Azure. I will be going A-Z with the names and suggestions are welcome because I'm not creative with names. Right now she is single, and I am trying to find out why she is 7 and unmarried. D: Her band is called Sparklez, because I was listening to Blow by Ke$ha when Music teacher came, and Ke$ha has something with glitter. So her bandmates are Ryo the Shimashimatchi and Daniel the Androtchi. They need to be more original with the names. I mean, chances are, every 3 generations I have a Ryo or a John in my band! Grrr. Well, Azure plays the guitar. I wanted her to play the dream mic but no, she had to have the guitar. Another post tomorrow, when its not late at night and I'm more than halfway consious(I also can't spell at 1 in the morning!!)

~Mochatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello pplz, 'sup? =D

HI, guys! It's me Azure!

Oh, my.

Guess what? I turned 8 years old today!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

That's nice, Azure. how about letting me speak in my own-

I want a waffle.

-log. **sighs** Today has been a long day! I was at oboe camp, and I managed to sneak Azure in. I checked on her in between classes, and during reed making class when I got bored, 'cuz I already had a reed working that I made. So thankfully, she's not dying. On the other side, the band manager hasn't come yet and now I'm worried.

I wanna get married to a KuroMametchi!!!1!!!

Azure- you know it's completely random!!!! She drives me crazy. Can't wait till she has a baby to care for. The whiny baby will give her a sense of how I feel. XD Now I'm setting the time to 4:29 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddd.................**drumroll XD**

it is.. Nazotchi. :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: -_- -_- -_- GRRRRRrrrrrr. I'mma go experiment, c'ya l8ter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back