Mochatchi's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mochatchi34

Reaction score
Austin. Austin, Texas. Where it never rains. Ever.
I'm gonna try again at this... I got super busy. :p So yeah. Right now I have a Mametchi named Alec, as I will be doing an alphabetical theme. B)

Name: Alec

Hungry: **

Happy: ****

Skill pts: 569/360/438

Genre: Rock 'n' Roll

Instrument: Trombone

Character: Mametchi

Gen: 1

Nothing interesting happened to him today, so I shall go now. I'm also thinking about getting a Tama-Go. Maybe I will feature it here if I get one.

-Mochatchi & Alec

Random update: ALEC GOT HIS PRO DEBUT!!! Yayy! I'm super excited! Though he won't be of age 'till Friday, my Music Star has been glitchy and he can't get married. :( I have had 2 incidents in a row where my tama has gotten old and the matchmaker never came once. :huh: What's going on? :huh: If anyone knows, please PM me!

Hungry: ****

Skill pts: 569/368/445

Instrument: Guitar

Gen: 1

I know that this is my 3rd update in a row today, but I'm super duper bored :p I also wanted Alec to say hi.

Alec: Hi everyone! Hey, guess what? I'm going to get married on Friday! :D I wanna get married to Lydia! She's a Memetchi :) and Memetchi's are cute.

Alrighty then. You'll have to work extra hard with Ocean though. Ocean is his band, by the way. Lydia is a Memetchi and Ryo is a Kuromametchi.

Alec: I can do that. *sighs*

So, stats are same as above post. Byee!

-Mochatchi and Alec

Hello Tamatalkers! My adorable little Alec is just bouncing around. Do ya wanna say something?

Alec: My band got up to 86th! It went up super fast! :D Yeah I'm also really excited about it. I haven't done a single practice with Lydia and Ryo, so I will go do that.

Yep. He should. For a supposedly really hardworking tama, my little Mametchi is L-A-Z-Y. :eek:

Alec: Hey! >_>

Sorry. Anyways, gotta go. If I manage to get free wifi on my trip back to Austin(I'm in Cape Hattaras) I'll update again, but this might be my last post for today. Byeez!

-Mochatchi and Alec

Ugh. Finally got home and it's 1:45 in the morning D: but I can't sleep! So I will update.

Alec turned 4 yrs old today. :D Tomorrow he can get married if my music star doesn't glitch.

Alec: Zzzzzzzz...

He's asleep right now. Anyways, I will go since there's nothing else interesting to say!

-Mochatchi and Alec

Hello! I'm SUPER DUPER EXCITED! Tomorrow is my B-Day, but my mom and dad gave me my present early. It's an iPhone! Yayy! Anyways, Alec still hasn't turned 5 yet. I dunno when he will.

Alec: I wanna turn 5 soon. :(

Don't worry. You will soon enough. **Pats on head** Now go to sleep.

Alec: Okay! **snores**

Aww. So cute ;) Anyways, GTG.

Skill pts: 569/368/458

Genre: Rock 'n' Roll B)

Generation: 1

Bye!

-Mochatchi and Alec

Hola! Alec just got married. I never thought he would! He married a cute little Masktchi and they had a baby... BOY! I Will go for either Togetchi or Kuromametchi, probably the latter. And he will be named Bobby. Yup, I will update if anything interesting happens. Later!

-Mochatchi, Alec, Masktchi, and Bobby.

Hello peeps! Masktchi and Alec have not left yet. They are just bobbing around the screen with little Bobby. I actually think I'll try for Togetchi. I don't know what to do. The even generation characterscare really cute. What do y'all think? Togetchi or Kuromametchi? PM me suggestions please!

Alec: Didn't exactly go the way I planned, but hey. Masktchi is great.

Masktchi: Aww, thanks.

Bobby: Uhhhnhhhn? Umgungduhhhhh...

Alec: Say what?

Bobby. Uhhhnhhhn, UMGUNGDUHHHHH!!!!!

Masktchi: Geez, don't yell!

Bobby: Uhm sorry.

Okay, that's good.

Skill pts: 997/999/850

Generation: 1(2, here I come!)

Byee!

-Mochatchi, Alec, Masktchi, and Bobby

OK, It took a while but Alec and Masktchi are leaving. Right now, they are sadly looking on at little Bobby, sleeping soundly in his tiny miniature bed.

Alec: Goodbye, little Bobby. Be nice to Mochatchi. We will never forget you. :(

Masktchi: We will send you presents and money. We love you! :(

**Alec and Masktchi depart slowly**

Aww. :( I will update later on little Bobby when something interesting happens.

-Mochatchi and Bobby

Hello TTers! I've decided to add some COLOR so that it won't be boring. All of the previous post were on my iPod/iPhone so no color. YAY COLOR! Anyways, Bobby evolved into a Kuchitamatchi. Even though I took PERFECT care of him. Oh well. I don't think he got a care miss, so I'll just take perfect care of him for the rest of his life and I'll get either of the ones I wanted. Although, I'll still take suggestions. :D Nothing else to report, so goodbye for now!

-Mochatchi and Bobby

Hiyas! Bobby is asleep now. So hopefully he will be Kikitchi, or maybe Hinotamatchi. I want Kikitchi, but I got Alec from Hinotamatchi, so it'll be OK either way... (Not Nonopotchi, PLEASES!) Anyway, I don't wanna use up the battery too much. Bye!!

-Mochatchi and Bobby

EDIT: Added color! ^.^ Woot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobby is now a Kikitchi! Yay perfect care! :D Kuromametchi here I come! Woot! Go figure, his favorite food is bananas. How appropriate! :) Bobby is doing this weird animation thingy. Today is the 1st day of August, but to my Tamagotchi it's the 4th and every once in a while, he will be looking at 4 dancing sunflowers. :huh: That's very weird. Wait, forgot to mention that Bobby will be talking inThis color!'Cept he doesn't have anything to say right now.

Name: Bobby

Skill pts: 262/321/225

Genre: R & B

Character: Kikitchi

Generation: 2

Byeez!

-Mochatchi and Bobby

EDIT: Added color! Yayy!

Yo! I'm not sure what happened. I woke up, and went about my day like a normal person. 'Cept, I kinda forgot about my tama. No, Bobby didn't die. But I don't know if he got a care miss or not. So I might get a Togetchi, or even a Kuchipatchi. Not that I don't like those guys, it's just that I really really really want a Kuromametchi. Really badly. His close up is so cute!

Hello everyone! I don't think I got a care miss, but I did get sick. >.< I'm OK though. I was also really hungry and sad. But I got a 5-star meal of BREAD! And she cheered me up with BANANAS! Yum!

Yup. I certainly did. :)

I guess, bye for now!

Yes. I shall update when he evolves into... whatever he shall evolve into. Byee! :3

-Mochatchi and Bobby

EDIT: Realized that I put Alec instead of Bobby. Oops! <_<

So, he turned 3 today. Nothing else has happened. He has not gotten his pro-debut yet. :( I just realized I never told yall about his band! His band is called Quantum and there is Elaine the Memetchi :) and Paul the Kuchipatchi :lol:

Hello! I am :wacko: so yeah. I don't have much to say right now 'cuz nothing happened, but I wanted to say hi to everyone. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Well, bye! I shall update if anything interesting happens, such as a Pro-debut. I also need name suggestions for next generation. It should start with C regardless of gender, so please PM me suggestions on names for boys and girls. Thanks in advance. :)

-Mochatchi and Bobby

OMG! Yay! I seriously couldn't sleep, so I've been up all night playing around with my iPhone! Well, I set my Bobby to 7:44 and waited a minute and he woke up. Though his age does not say five, like 2 minutes ago, Guitartchi came! Bobby was offered a Kunoitchi and I was all like, YES! xD Ninjas are cool. Anyway, they had... A girl! YAYY! I might try to get Memetchi, or Violetchi. And I have decided to name her Carly. Because I love that show. :3 So if it works, here's a pic. Yay, first pic! Dang, now I'll have to make a habit. :<

Meh. Super epic fail. My iPhone won't let me copy and paste pics. :c

Well, bye!

-Mochatchi, Bobby, Kunoitchi, and Carly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back