Modern Ura Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anny Biondi

Reaction score
So, what about Ura versions of newer characters such as Chamametchi, Lovelitchi, Yumemitchi...and more?

I would really love to see Ura characters back, maybe in the anime, and an Ura DoriTamaTown.

Would you like them?I love Ura Tamagotchis *-*

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't even know how much I would love to see Ura Tamagotchi characters back! I'd like to see some new UraTama characters based on the new ones or at least see the old ones become more important again, there's a lot of Uratama merchandising (how do you even spell that) so I guess they were really popular in japan, so why not bring them back ^_^

They should appear in the anime at some point too, I don't think they have appeared yet right? o_O

I would definitely want to see some new Ura characters of any capacity - there are a lot of things they could do with the concept. Plus, seeing the older Ura characters get their personalities improved on would be awesome.

As for the Ura characters not yet appearing in the anime, keep in mind that Ura Tamatown is actually inside the Tamagotchi planet (Via the mouth!) and not on the surface, so more than likely if they do appear it will be in a special one shot episode or something among those lines. Even then, I doubt the regular characters will appear alongside them right away, unless they figure out a plot that would work for that to happen.

Fun fact... the Ura concept was more than likely inspired by a similar concept in the Digimon series, the X-Antibody, which was introduced prior to the Uratama's release. In Digimon's case, there was no outline color change and the physical appearance of the regular characters who got an X variant changed much more drastically than a Tamagotchi who got an Ura variant.

GO-GO Tamagotchi is the anime for all Tamagotchi fans, it has so many characters, even ones who only appeared in one episode in the first season! Even Oyajitchi and Mimitchi are in it...

15th Anniversary iD L had Ura characters, at least. :)

If they make an Ura-themed 4U Touch card they would make an Ura episode as well. I think there's a high possibility as Bandai Japan is doing its best to appeal to all generations of Tamagotchi fans!

I can think of a lot of ideas for an anime chapter using Uratamas, mostly related to mametchi doing something wrong with one of his robot things and then having to go to the inside of the planet to fix it lol

Also it would be cool too if suddenly one chapter was only Uratamas, like a suprize chapter or something, similar to Fionna and Cake's chapters in Adventure time.

If they make an Ura-themed 4U Touch card they would make an Ura episode as well. I think there's a high possibility as Bandai Japan is doing its best to appeal to all generations of Tamagotchi fans!
If they made a Ura Themed 4U card I would make sure to buy a 4U then! come one Bandai, make us happy!
ura-FC1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back