Mommy Trick!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie__Rox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
So you all know that if your tamagotchi is female and has a baby and becomes a mom, she'll leave her baby sometime during the night. But, the night that your female tama has a baby, pause her and her child when they fall asleep and keep them on pause for the whole night. In the morning, the mother will still be alive with her baby! Do this every night and your mom can live as long as you want!

cool! but then that would mean the baby tama wouldnt be able to grow and stuf.. cool trick anyway!! :huh:

i agree, wheres the fun in playing with something thats never gonna progress to be something different?

Yes, this will work. However, Tamagotchis weaken as they age. If you wait too long, the parent will die and take the baby with it :D ! This happened to my brother, because he did the exact same thing. It is good is you have a rare character and wish to have more time to admire it, or if you want to get more points for the little baby (before all the adult games disappear!). It would work forever, but I do not suggest using it more than a couple of nights. You have to let, er, nature (???) take its course eventually! :eek:

StarTama :huh:

Thanks! Oh yes, and i did forget to mention all about the weakening and what will affect your adult if you pause it for too long, TamaStar said it for me! thx!

So you all know that if your tamagotchi is female and has a baby and becomes a mom, she'll leave her baby sometime during the night. But, the night that your female tama has a baby, pause her and her child when they fall asleep and keep them on pause for the whole night. In the morning, the mother will still be alive with her baby! Do this every night and your mom can live as long as you want!
No, you can't keep it as long as u want! Soon after, the mummy will die AND TAKE THE BABY WITH IT! ;) :eek:

THAT'S MURDER! :eek:

Let the parent leave the baby (which deserves a life :eek: ) in it's cot whilst it goes to have fun in tamatown. i know this cos i went 2 tamatown and visited the parent with a parent password! :D

One slight problem.Your tama remains at generation one!It seems kind of noticeable.

Yes. I always thought that that was a kind of cruel though, since your really depriving the mother of ever returning to her home planet, and living with her husband/wife. It is sad that they have to leave their mothers/ fathers so early, but that just the way it has to be. I believe they are reunited on tama planet.

yes, that is indeed a very cool trick but it does have its defections. like as bratztroxg has said, your tamagotchis mom mother will eventually die of old age and (im not sure if this is true) will apparently take the baby with her. I recommend going strait onto the next generation.

looknohands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back