Money in Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's strange, that's never happened to me. I'm on the 6th gen right now, and when the parents leave, they take only half of the points

I'm in Thailand and my friends have this problem too .

Now we think that every ms in Thailand have this problem .

I'm on my 2nd Gen and the parents left this morning. They only took half of the money.

The parents DO take some. I have 12,035,000. I figured out that they keep an even amount of money. Like if you have 9,987,668. They would probably give you like 7,900,000. Or something like that

I am on my first generation of music star but I don't think that happens always.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, my friend and I bought a Asian music star (singapore), we realised that the parent always took all the money before it left, thus, there is no more money (0 pts) left for the next gen. why is this happening? I knew that if there is only a few thousand pts the parent will take all and if there is more it will only take half, but I tried for 3 gens and whenever it got lots of pts, the parent will still take ALL the points before leaving...is this a glitch?? why does it happen only on asian music star?? my US and UK music star doesn't have this 'glitch'...pls help, even I press reset and download, the points will be still be 0 pts...

The thing is the parents need to have a lot of money for them to leave with the baby. They will come everyday with money and a gift. on mine only the mother gives gift.

yes, my asian music star always have LOTS of points (more than 10 million), but the parent always took ALL the pts before it leaves, this problem only did NOT happened to my UK and US music stars...it only happened to my music star which is bought locally (in my own country in singapore)...it happened to my friend's music star which she bought locally too...

maybe they take all of your money because the babies cant take advantage of the money but this is just a guess because im in the 2nd generation but they only get half of my money just like in GIR.

or maybe its a glitch!?!

It's a glitch. my parents left my tamagotchi last week and they only took half of the money. :eek:

It's a glitch. my parents left my tamagotchi last week and they only took half of the money. :eek:
What happens is that you had to be rich to keep only half. If you didn't hve a lot of money they take it all. It's not a glitch. :eek:

You guys should look at the last post date before you reply to a topic. From March 20 to May 9 is a long time.

Here's one last note before I close this topic:

Whether the parents take half or all of the money depends on the release wave of MusicStar you have.

USA first release versus other releases:

(1) parent takes half the money, vs all the money.

(2) Wild Guitar in the built-in shop costs 100 million gotchi points, vs 40 million gotchi points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back