Money on Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpea40998

Reaction score
I know this has be discussed before but none of your answers helped me with my problem. I have 80gp which is not enough to buy any food! I don't want to kill my tama, because it's doing so well. I think he is at the teen stage, but I'm not sure. Child or teen... It's a Hinotamatchi.. But I don't want to kill him! So please help!

Thanks!

Love,

SP4

Your character is currently a teen. Also, what exactly is your question? Are you wondering how to earn GPs so that you can feed your Tamagotchi? You are right in that you need to get GP in order to get food, because the baby food it came with will not suffice once it reaches teen status. As far as earning GPs goes, I'm pretty sure you have to log onto TamaTown and play the games there to earn (then transfer) the points to your Tamagotchi. Surely you've tried this already?

Your character is currently a teen. Also, what exactly is your question? Are you wondering how to earn GPs so that you can feed your Tamagotchi? You are right in that you need to get GP in order to get food, because the baby food it came with will not suffice once it reaches teen status. As far as earning GPs goes, I'm pretty sure you have to log onto TamaTown and play the games there to earn (then transfer) the points to your Tamagotchi. Surely you've tried this already?
I'm afraid you cannot do that with a Music Star, just a Tama-Go.

As far as earning GP as a teen the only way you can do that is a connection game, but if you don't have 2 Music Stars, this is impossable. The mailman can also bring you some money. In your case you may have to resort to baby food. A teen/adalt/oldie can eat baby food, but it can only fill up 2 hearts.

Also a tip for the feuture, I found that stocking up on low priced food like Bread and Hot Dogs is usefull. I have never ran out of GP doing this. :unsure:

Yes, my question is how to get points. I don't get on my computer much... Yes I have tried that but like I said... I don't get on much.

As far as earning GP as a teen the only way you can do that is a connection game, but if you don't have 2 Music Stars, this is impossable. The mailman can also bring you some money. In your case you may have to resort to baby food. A teen/adalt/oldie can eat baby food, but it can only fill up 2 hearts.

Also a tip for the feuture, I found that stocking up on low priced food like Bread and Hot Dogs is usefull. I have never ran out of GP doing this. :(
Thanks! It actually connects with a v5.5.... but my v5.5 has issues. Every time I go to connect it beeps and then says "Download or Reset?" :(

Also a tip for the feuture, I found that stocking up on low priced food like Bread and Hot Dogs is usefull. I have never ran out of GP doing this. ;)
Oh, thanks for clearing this up. I hadn't realized you can't really do this with a Music Star. Makes sense to me! :D

Thanks! It actually connects with a v5.5.... but my v5.5 has issues. Every time I go to connect it beeps and then says "Download or Reset?" :D
When your tama dose that, it means the battery is too low to connect. Trry changing the battery and it should work fine! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back