Mononucleosis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sWeEt As SuGaR

Reaction score
I've been feeling really tired the past week and I've had a sore throat too, and I went to the doctor yesterday. I had to get a test for strep throat, which was negative, then I got some blood drawn for mononucleosis, which hasn't come back yet, but I think I probably have it...I just need to know what to do and what not to do, so...yeah. (I never know how to end topics I make... ._.)

Honestly, it's probably best to wait and see what the test results say, and your doctor will advise further you depending on the situation and what they say.

Your doctor's advice is probably better than anything any of us can contribute, particularly if you do have it.

Well. Theres a high chance I'll get mono, since my boyfriend (whom I kiss daily) had it. So you're not alone xD

I researched some. It mainly said to get lots of rest.. but there were also precautions to follow. Just make sure you read those. You can also use goolgle for more information

Mononucleosis can't really be caught from kissing, you know.

Simply sharing a drink, can cause you to have Mono.

My best advice is to wait it out, and not to worry. :)

My friend had Mono, and she is perfectly healthy now.

Google is awesome, but the best advice would be from your doctor. Definitely take it easy for at least a couple of weeks if you do have it.

DEJA VU.

I read about this today.

I don't know if it can be from kissing. But, how long did your boyfriend have it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back