Monsters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sci-fi-female

Reaction score
^_^ I have not loked after my tami very well this time round and was wondering what the monsters look like when you have not looked after it well? ;)

[SIZE=21pt] Poncho [/SIZE] umm......dude or dudette sorry but i have no idea what your talking about.

[SIZE=21pt] Kaylnn [/SIZE] plain rude poncho

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt] Poncho: [/SIZE] Ocean you idiot you can't even type write do it again and were getting new accounts!!!!

[SIZE=21pt] Kaylnn: [/SIZE] well sorry :p

Sometimes if you take "bad" care of it (let it get overweight etc), it will turn into Gozarutchi, Masktchi, or Megatchi. They are not monsters, remember, even the ugliest characters look beautiful when they smile.

StarTama :gozarutchi:

Tama monsters? Now you have me very confused. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry that I can't help! :wub:

*~Tamagotchi~*

Um... The worse characters you get from bad care are:

Masktchi

Gozarutchi

Hashizotchi/Hashizoutchi

Takotchi

Perhaps Tarakotchi

Maybe even Sekitoritchi or Paparatchi

That's all I can think of ;)

youre scaring me, i looked under my bed, but luckily there are no monsters

These so called "Monsters" are not monsters at all. They are not bad characters, They are just characters you get when you have not looked after your tama well. They are often shy, like Maskutchi, and hide their face. Some of them are cute, like hiratchi, and some are not so cute, like maskutchi when he smiles. Yet, I loke the looks of all tamas, exept Ojitchi and Oyajitchi. Here is a list of the tamas you get when you have taken not-so-good care:

• Maskutchi
  • Gozarutchi
  • Tarakotchi
  • Sekitoritchi?
  • Billotchi
  • Kurokotchi
  • And more

Um... The worse characters you get from bad care are:
Masktchi

Gozarutchi

Hashizotchi/Hashizoutchi

Takotchi

Perhaps Tarakotchi

Maybe even Sekitoritchi or Paparatchi

That's all I can think of :D
Hey! I had full training and got a :pochitchi: . There is no such thing as a bad character. Oh, and another time I got full training I got a Tarakotchi.

Rey Mysterio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back