Montana Movie... (You know who she is)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU.
I would make a gigantic 8 paragraph post abotu how much I hate her any why, but I have to go to school.
Why do u hate her? That was really rude to ppl who likes Hannah montana and Miley Cyrus . HANNAH MONTANA ROCKS!!!!!!! At first I wasnt such a huge fan of hannah montana, but then I continued watching it and then I liked it more and more. To those of u who don't like hannah montana, and u just started watching it, give hannah montana a chance! Then you'll like it better. There's a lot of topics about how much they love hannah montana. I LOVE those topics. :D

Dude, I SO second that.
o.o I like Hannah, but honestly, 3-D? HANNAH MONTANNA? This is probably not going to me much better than Bratz, and thats for sure.
You like hannah montana? Yay! :D There's a lot of hannah montana haters at this post, and you know who u are. HANNAH MONTANA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I agree with u. I'm a huuuuuuuge fan of hannah montana but a 3D Hannah Montana concert movie? Where had the world come to? :D I am not going to see it in theatres because that would just be a waste of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehkay, chill.

YES, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but pick your battles people. It really doesn't matter if you like Hannah or not. If you don't, great. [speaking generally here- not saying there's some huge insults flying] But don't be rude and insult her because that is a slap in the face to people who do. Kay?

I've seen that commercial. I'm not a fan so I wouldn't be interested. Seems like a kinda neat, original idea though. :]

You like hannah montana? Yay! :( There's a lot of hannah montana haters at this post, and you know who u are. HANNAH MONTANA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I agree with u. I'm a huuuuuuuge fan of hannah montana but a 3D Hannah Montana concert movie? Where had the world come to? :rolleyes: I am not going to see it in theatres because that would just be a waste of money.
People may post their opinion, I'm not gonna flame people because they hate Hannah, but I personally love her songs and show, she's great. And hillarious.

3D Concert movie.... I need to die. NOW. *finds gun*

Latest posts

Back