Monthly Contest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that most of them are pretty hard to win if you're not an expert at computers and/or don't have the software to do it. I'm trying to win the March 08 contest 'cause it is pretty easy. All you have to do is think of a good song about tamagotchis.

tamaluver4088.

I usually would win honor roll at school or something. I'm not really surprised with it anymore though.

The monthly contests on TamaTalk are pretty new and we've only had a few so far :( so (if you are talking about the TamaTalk contests) no one has one the monthly competition more than once.

We've tried to make all of them easy enough for everyone to enter.

You really don't need to be a computer expert or need any fancy software - things like Paint (usually loaded onto most computers) are enough to draw a pic or design a badge and the scavenger hunt simply required your "investigative" skills to search TamaTalk or Google for tamagotchi information.

Good Luck to everyone who wants to enter this months contest ;)

No I have not

Iv ebterd all the contest though exept the Quiz contest I think it was hard xP

Im entering this moths contest too

I also want to win becuase this is my B-Day month :]]

Edit: I dont want anyone to steal my idea xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never one a contest

but I would really want to!

I like the prizes too. Has anyone

ever won a senior tamatalk guide

badge?? That would be awesome:]

~QuinnK

I have never one a contestbut I would really want to!

I like the prizes too. Has anyone

ever won a senior tamatalk guide

badge?? That would be awesome:]

~QuinnK
I dont think you can, to get one of those you need to be exceeding in contribution and good behavior to the site. You just need to follow the rules carefully. You won't get chosen straight away though, I think you earn quite abit of karma first!

Anyway, I have never entered a contest on tamatalk, as I always forget or just can't do them! I am not too good on the PC.

But in magazine competition's I have won quite a few prizes!! when I was younger I used to collect this disney magazine :ph34r: hehe, and I entered quite a few of there comps, I won like games and toys, books, a peter pan special edition D.V.D and a few more.

I never won the main prizes though, Grrrr! :marumimitchi:

I suppose it just depends on, "You win some, You lose some."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back