Moon Cosmic Power! Makeup!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunFunMametchi

Reaction score
Moon Cosmic Power! Makeup!Is a Sailor moon Role Play where you basicly play up to 3 characters and have you know, what happens in Sailor Moon.

Here's a list of characters. I will edit it for you so you know what characters are free.

Sailor Moon:

Sailor Mercury:

Sailor Mars:

Sailor Jupiter:

Sailor Venus:

Sailor Mini Moon:Me

Sailor Pluto: Me

Sailor Neptune:

Sailor Uranus:Me

Sailor Saturn:

Tuxedo Mask:

Evil People:

Evil People:

Evil People:

Evil People:

Note: The evil People can be from the Negaforce,Doom Tree, Witches 5,or Nemisis.

Hope you have fun!

Sailor Moon:CheeseyNoodleTama

Sailor Mercury:

Sailor Mars:

Sailor Jupiter:

Sailor Venus:CheeseyNoodleTama

Sailor Neptune:CheeseyNoodletama

Sailor Saturn:

Tuxedo Mask:

Evil People:

Evil People:

Evil People:

Evil People:

There you go!

whoops i made a mistake

can i take Jupiter, Mars and Nephrite please ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Sailor Moon:CheeseyNoodleTama

Sailor Mercury:

Sailor Mars:SugaryGoesRAWR

Sailor Jupiter:SugaryGoesRAWR

Sailor Venus:CheeseyNoodleTama

Sailor Neptune:CheeseyNoodletama

Sailor Saturn:

Tuxedo Mask:

Evil People:SugaryGoesRAWR (Nephrite)

Evil People:

Evil People:

Evil People:

Here RAWR.!

Yes we may start!!!!! One of you go ahead and start us off. Sorry to keep you waiting! I've been busy. ^_^

(Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)

Usagi wriggled in her sleep. She was having a lovely dream about her wedding with Mamoru when a sudden thumping woke her.

"Whaaa??? Oh sure, I would LOOOVEEE some more wedding cake pleaseee," she mumbled.

"Usagi-chan!" Luna jumped on her bed once more. "Wake up! It's time to go to school!"

Usagi woke with a jolt, jumping out of bed and knocking Luna clear across the room. She jumped to her feet and ran across the room, changing into her uniform and hurriedly tying her hair into neat buns.

"Lunaaaaa!!!" she whined. "Why didn't you wake meee??"

"I tried," Luna said, shaking her head and getting up from the corner where she had landed. "But you just didn't listen. You were having a lovely wedding." Luna smirked.

Usagi flushed. "Lunaaaa!!! You're embarrassing me!"

She ran downstairs with Luna chasing after her.

Meanwhile, Minako munched thoughtfully on her waffle, dunking pieces in a pool of syrup occasionally.

"Say Artemis," she said. "It's been peaceful lately, no enemies or anything."

"And let's hope it stays that way," Artemis said.

Michiru's head came up from the pool in a huge splash of water. She took a deep breath, then glanced at the clock.

Oh well. Looks like it's about time to head out again, she thought.

Michiru had awakened early for her everyday morning swim before school, eating a light breakfast. She waded out onto the steps and dried herself with a towel, then walked into the bathroom to change.

Chibi-Usa ran down the stairs and grabbed a chocolate chip waffle from the freezer and threw it into the toaster.

''USAGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''Chibi-Usa screamed down the hallway.

POP!Chibi-usa ran to get her waffle out of the toaster and toke last night's bacon out of the fride and into the microwave.

Meanwhile, Setsuna slipped into her school clothes and headed out.

She quickly ran out so she wouldn't be late.

Reaching her classroom, she stopped to a halt and set her bag down.

Haruka beat Michiru to the scool once again.

Haruka stopped to take a breath from the long race to school.

Haruka streached her arms and waited for Michiru to arive.

Usagi almost fell backwards as Chibi-Usa barreled into her, knocking her off balance.

"CHIBI-USAAAA!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY MY NAME WITHOUT AN HONORIFIC??!!" Usagi screamed back at her.

Glancing around to make sure Chibi-Usa wasn't looking, she grabbed the waffle Chibi-Usa had put in just as it popped out and stuck the whole thing in her mouth.

"Mey, mave mom of mat macon mor mwe!" she mumbled between bites of the waffle.

"I'm heading out!" Mina called as she stepped out of the door into the sunlight. Her golden hair flowed behind her as she walked in the sunlight, the slight breeze waving her school uniform tie back and forth. Artemis trailed after her, then ran off to do whatever Artemises do while Minas are at school when they reached the middle school building.

As Michiru neared the academy, she saw Haruka stretching, waiting for her against the big long wall. She ran toward Haruka, her aqua curls bouncing.

"Good morning Haruka!" she called.

"What did ya say?" asked Chibi-Usa trying as hard as she possibly could to understand waffle language.

"I'm heading out! See ya Usagi!"Chibi-Usa called leaving Usagi at home.

Setsuna walked inside the classroom as the door opened.

I wonder how small lady is. Thought Setsuna as she sat down in her desk.

"Hello Michiru!"said Haruka."Nice day isn't it?"asked Haruka.

The door opened and Haruka walked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back