Moonlight The Bat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyonchitchi Girl

Reaction score
Zoria is rides in the car with her dad to the grocery store. "But dad! The Dinkie Dino's are $2!" Zoria complains. "Alright. As long as you pay for it" He dad says.

"But I don't have enough Money!"

"Well then wait"

"I don't even think they have any left!"

"Then why bother?"

"I have $1.50! You pay tax and 50 cents!"

"Fine."

Grumbled Zoria's dad as they pulled into food basics. Zoria's dad pulled out a grocery list and read it over. They went up and down the isles untill they had a basket full of food. They paid and left.

"So next stop is home, right?"

"No! Westgate Mall!"

"We have to go in and out. We don't have lot of time. I want to watch the world cup."

Zoria slumped down on her seat. She pulled out a Loonie, A quarter, Two dimes and a nickel as they pulled up into the parling lot of Westgate mall. They rushed to the Buck-Or-Two. None where in sight so Zoria asked the cahseir. "Where are the RakuRaku Dinokuns?" Asks Zoria. "I don't think we have any left." She says as she checks. "Yes! Here is some!" Zoria looks where the casheir points. There, were about 5 red ones. 2 people came talking about dinkie dinos. Zoria snatches one and Pays $1.50 while her dad pays 50 cents and 30 cent tax.

"Whoot! I am going to get a bat." Says Zoria. She pulls the tab. Right there, it says "128 in 1" on the screen. Zoria presses enter, a cat appears. She presses enter again then See's a bat she presses Clock. Sets the time. And then presses escape...........

TO BE CONTINUED!

(Have to go to school. Only 3 more days left! =D)

Latest posts

Back