Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

And I definitely agree.

Will just stared at Scott blankly, then gave a soft sigh. "Scott... I'm sorry. I need my space right now. And I need to make our boundaries clear. We're friends, Scott. Now, I really do have to leave. I'm late for my street patrol. Good day." He bowed stiffly, then walked away briskly, needing to get away from that place. This had been the worst day he'd had in quite a while.

Marie giggled and said, "Thank you Gale... hearing you say that makes me feel very happy." She kissed him gently, then wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, moving in for a slow dance. "I can't believe it'll be two months before we can get married. Azazel is making my dress. I can't wait until I get to wear it."

Don't think I'm like being overly fangirlish over Hetalia...

But I'm so name my kind Lovino xD

Scott glared at Will as he said his goodbyes and said nothing, walking away briskly himself. This wasn't nice at all- oh how did he hate straight men. Will would probably never visit the cafe again, but if he didn't... Scott would find him. If he wanted to see him. Sighing, he sat down on a bench with his head in his hands. Street patrol, alright.

Gale blinked. "Azazel is making the dress? Do you know how it is supposed to look? I'm still unsure of what I am supposed to wear, to be honest. Do I wear black? Gray? White? I'd like to wear a forest green suit... I love to wear green in case you haven't noticed."

Hahaha! YAY!

Will walked into the local station and checked in for his shift. He met up with the other members of his corps and began to patrol some of the streets, just trying to keep the peace. It was a pretty boring job, but they had to do it every once in a while.

Marie pulled Gale's face to hers and kissed him tenderly. "Yes, she's making my dress. I helped design it. And... I would say... wear a black tuxedo with a forest green vest. And a white dress shirt. I think that would look very handsome on you."

Fail... I meant to say kid.

It had been a while, but Scott had returned to his dorm and was finally dressed normal. He made his way out to the streets to find a book shop he had been told to check out for a certain book. Now he wore a green turtleneck, khaki pants and a pair of glasses with his hair tied back. The walk had been long... But then he saw him. And of course he had to be patrolling this street at this time. Scott sighed and began to awkwardly walk in that direction, looking down at his feet.

Gale smiled gently and began to twirl her a little faster. "This'd be much more romantic if you had a long flowing game, but this is just as nice." He stepped back and pulled her into a tight hug. "Azazel is so excited for the wedding. Your father, however, seems a bit iffy. To be honest, sometimes I feel like he doesn't really like me."

I knew what you meant, I promise.

Will saw Scott walking, and felt like he recognized him. Then he realized who it was, and so he crossed to the other side of the street with one of his coworkers. He did not want to get into another altercation with Scott, that was for sure. After this morning, things were just really awkward.

Marie giggled and said, "Well, I decided to change things up and go short." She cuddled closer to him and gave a sigh. "Papa is very cautious about everything. For years, it was just me and him, after my mother died and he found me. But sometimes... I feel like he is hiding things from me. He gets very sad sometimes..."

Lolololol I have a race full of clones of myself named Lovino.

Yeah, I'm pimp like that.

Scott sighed and looked up at him when he was on the other side of the street. He pushed his glasses up his nose and then waved over at him. He might as well try to get this done with, he figured. "Will! Can we talk? Please?" Scott frowned as he yelled over, trying to ignore the uniform the other man with Scott was wearing. Why were they even patrolling these streets? Was the town under siege? He shook his head and began to play with a loose strand of hair, looking down at his feet again.

Gale stroked Marie's cheek and listened, his eyes beginning to close. "He was a lonely man before... Hopefully he's beginning to feel better. I know he's been upset since you left for school... I see it first hand. I feel bad for the fact you have aged faster than you should have. He probably feels you have been robbed of your childhood and misses his little girl."

Wow. That would be awesome.

Will looked at his partner. "Ah, go on ahead Frederic. I'll be with you in a few minutes." He slowly walked over to Scotty, then raised an eyebrow. "I'm working, so we'll have to make this a quick discussion." He removed his hat and gave a sigh, slapping it against his leg. "What is it you want to talk about?"

Marie said, "It's something more than that... I feel like he's lying to me about something. I just can't figure out what. I'll have to ask him about it." She then walked into the bedroom, shooting Gale and seductive gaze. "Now... I think it's high time we have a little more fun, rather than talking about all of this depressing stuff."

How is life~?

"I'm really sorry about how I acted before. I was stunned, to be honest. The shock of finding out you are human... I was rude to accuse you of anything, and I'm sorry for making uncomfortable. But this right here, glasses and pants and all, is the real me. I hope you can accept it... And grow to like it. Not like that or anything, but just to... You know, avoid the awkwardness. And I wanted to know if once you are off of this duty... If you'd like to get coffee or something with me? I want to discuss the possibilities of why you managed to slip past the spiritual barrier in the restaurant. I've been thinking about it... And I feel like you should know some of these. And... And I just wanted to see you again... And stuff... Well, I'll shut up and yeah! Aha..."

Gale's eyes widened. "I don't think you need to repeat yourself." He began to follow her into the room and purred a bit in approval. "You need to wear your hair down more often."

Pretty good. Busy, but that's the way I like it.

Will sighed. "Unfortunately, I'm not free after my shift ends. Unless you would like to come to my townhouse. My sister will be there, but that cannot be helped. And I accept your apology. And I already told you, I want to be friends with you. I really do." He smiled slightly, then shrugged. "Meet me here around six, if you don't mind."

Marie grinned and said, "Maybe I will. I think it looks pretty down, on occasion." She threw her arms around Gale and gave him a fierce kiss. "I love you so much, Gale. You're the only man I want, for the rest of my life."

Ah, thats how I plan for it to be during my school year. I'm trying to get a job, man.

Scott grinned and gave Will a thumbs up. "I'd love to meet your sister, it isn't an issue at all. I'm glad you aren't angry with me, really. So yeah... I'll meet you here then. No problem at all, really. Well... I'll see you then." His grin turned more into a shy smile as he reached up to pat Will on the shoulder. "Take it easy- I'll be going to the book shop. Farewell."

Gale returned the kiss just as passionately before breaking away to kiss her cheek. "I'm excited to be married, as well. I just want to have you close all the time- all of this separation need to be done."

Jobs are good. It feels good man.

Will nodded politely, then gave a small smile. He put on his hat and gave a nod of his head. "I will see you at six, then." He jogged to catch up with his partner, who was waiting down the street. He glanced back at Scott once, then continued on his way, getting himself together quite quickly.

"I agree," she whispered, kissing his neck. She giggled and dashed away from him, throwing herself onto the bed. "Oh Gale," she crooned, raising an eyebrow. "Show me how much you love me?" She beckoned to him, trying not to laugh out loud. It was moments like these that made all of the hardships worthwhile. They kept her going, because they made her so happy.

So does feeling back at your home for good ♥

"Oh, absolutely no worries about that, dear Marie." He crawled onto the bed and smirked. "None at all~"

Meanwhile in the middle of absolutely no where, Dmitri (yeah, finally spelling his name properly) was devising a plan. One of absolute importance- as if the weight of the world was being supported by his own two shoulders. He looked around before snatching Frexspar into their bedroom. "This... This... What do we do for Lise's birthday?" Dmitri chewed on his lip before sitting on the corner of the bed, his curly hair a mess from all of the pacing through the hallways he had been doing.

Yayay!

*Skippers*

Frexspar laughed and replied, "Darling, you're getting worked up over this. Calm down and I'll help you come up with some ideas. Now, Lise loves to garden, and she loves tea. Why don't we have a floral tea party? And maybe we could get her a new doll, or get Aviance to sew some new clothes for her."

Why hello there.

"A tea party... That could work! My issue though- she doesn't get to socialize much with other people. I don't want her to think all family's are like ours and all- she needs to be introduced to people from different view points and stuff like that. Even if she's a child- this is all about development. I was a doctor at a time, you know. Close friends with a few psychologists, too- they all say that not being around other kids her age can be detrimental. She's perfectly human and all, yes? I would suggest trying to sneak her into school and all, but its a risk with our background. She needs education... I've been thinking a lot, and this whole living in the woods situation is no good for her. You and I, we've done our growing up, but she needs her chance to do so... Gradually. If she's alone like this all the time with just us for playmates. This is all coming to me because its her sixth birthday- she should be in school already, and we don't have the credentials to teach her ourselves. Grah... My little girl is growing up and I don't know how to cope with it." Dmitri covered his face with his hands, groaning. "When did she get so big?! She comes up to about my hip now! I still remember when she took her first few steps and... And..."

Hey! How have you been?

Frexspar patted his partner's knee, then planted a kiss on his cheek. "Now Dmitri... we knew that we would get to this point someday. Don't be sad that she's getting older; be happy. You've raised her very very well, and she loves you very much. And whether or not she knows it, she'll always be your little girl, and she'll always love you. Now... are you suggesting that we move somewhere more populated, so she can have a chance to socialize outside the family? If so, then I agree with my whole heart. The only issue is our backgrounds. We would need to have good documents and such if we wanted to pass ourselves off as normal."

Lise walked in with a few flowers, and gave them to Dmitri. "Lookie daddy! I got them special for you! Do you like them?" She said quickly, her eyes alight with joy.

I've been good myself. Enjoying summer break while it lasts- I go back on the 30th. Laziness makes the summer all the better.

And you?

Dmitri pursed his lips. "I look pretty normal, but you? That firetruck red hair would only be suited for a rock star of some sort!" He poked Frexspar on the cheek playfully and leaned over to kiss him on the nose. "But... Then there is the issue of our relationship. Paperwork shouldn't be difficult at all- I still have my connections with the family. I'm not that separated from my wealth- I just have to do some digging around, so buying it won't be too impossible. Another issue though is our relationship- we'll draw attention to ourselves. I'm not so effeminate that I'd look good in a dress, now am I? I really don't know-" He was cut off when Lise came bolting in. His eyes lit up and he took the flowers in his hands gently. "I love them, my wonderful daughter." He poked her on the forehead before grabbing her up in his arms, feeling a lot better than before. "Such lovely flowers- daddy will have to put them in his special vase, yes?"

"Pretty please!" Lise said happily, giving her dad a kiss on the cheek. "Daddy, I love you so so so so much!"

Frexspar smiled, then laughed as the girl went and jumped into his arms with wild abandon. "And I love you too daddy Frex! I want us to be a family forever and ever!" Lise told him, staring up at him with a stern look. "You can't go away, okay?"

Frexspar kissed her forehead and said, "I would never do that. I love you and your dad too much to do that. I promise." He looked up at Dmitri with a look of love and adoration, the one he only gave to him. "Well, it depends on where we move to. The big city is very open about relationships such as ours, and much more accepting."

Aviance was playing with Oliver out front, amazed by how big he was getting. He was crawling with ease now, and she was fairly sure he would start walking soon. "Oh Alli, just look at him! Oliver, go to daddy! Show him how good you crawl, you little stink-bug!"

Oliver complied eagerly, crawling across the soft grass and then sitting down, lifting his arms in a demand to be held.

"Such a nice family I have, yes? Frex, I will kick your butt if you left me and Lise behind. But I only make such a threat because I know it'll never happen." Dmitri flashed his daughter and lover a big grin before hopping off of the bed. "Hmmn, the city you say? I suppose- one problem area though is my inability to be in the sun for too long. I could say I have an allergy to the sun and carry an umbrella and all, but my fangs aren't easy to be rid of. It would be a bit suspicious, I suppose. I just want the best for my little girl." He kissed Lise on the cheek and then set the flowers down on the nightstand on his side of the bed. "I'd also love to get a camera- I need pictures to show my baby girl when she's all grown up! Lise, tell me that you'll never be taller than me, please? Daddy is too short for his own good!"

Alli smirked a bit. "And you tell me my nick names for him are terrible? Stink Bug, really?" He snickered as he lifted up the baby and tossed him up slightly and caught him again. "Tell me now booger, who am I? You know what to say little man- papa! Dada, daddy, papa, father, owner... Whatever you wish, little guy. Just say something for me other than 'mama', please?"

Frexspar smiled at the two of them, then let Lise out of his arms so she could go and jump up and down on their bed. "I promise I won't be taller than you," she said, her pale blonde hair flying all over the place. "Oh oh oh, guess what? A very special day is coming up soon, didja know that? Guess what it is! Go on, guess!" It was obvious she didn't want them to get it right the first time, so Frexspar pretended to think very hard. "Hm... Could it be Christmas?"

"No," Lise giggled, still jumping up and down. "Guess again!"

Oliver chewed on his fist for a couple seconds before saying, ".... mama!" He then laughed wildly, clapping his hands and kicking his feet. "Mamamamamamamamamama!"

Aviance laughed and said, "Well, they can't be too bad, seeing as he'll say my name and not yours!" She stuck out her tongue at him, then let Oliver try to say dada again. "Come on sweetie, tell him who he is. Who is that silly man?"

Oliver giggled and whispered, "Dadadadada....."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back