Moon's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoonShadow1789

Reaction score
Okay,this is my first log..I'm a little late seeing as Dusk was born around 11:00 p.m on Friday...Nevertheless,here's his stats:

Name:Dusk

Age: 0 <----- That's because I had to change the time,it was off by 2 hours,for whatever reason.

All of his happy

and hunger hearts

are full :)

Dusk: You said a LITTLE late...Ha ha ha,your funny.

Me: Right....Because it's not like your at the TODDLER stage.Nope.Your totally an adult.I'm most definetly late.Anyways,Dusk,why not tell the readers a little about yourself.

Dusk: *ahem* right,Well,first of all,I'm a Kuribotchi,and my style is hip-hop music.My instrument is the Mic that Moon bought from Music City.And my

toy is the train.Ummm...Moon,your turn!

Me: >_< Why do you always turn to me when you run out of things to say!?

Dusk: I wasn't!!I just thought you would have something you'd want to say,sheesh,I was just being....Gener...genra..What's that word..?

Me: Generous.

Dusk: Yeah,that!

Me: well,thanks for the offer...If I wanted to say something I would say it when your done blabbering.

Dusk: Blabbering!?Ya know,you should really app...apre..?

Me: *facepalm* Appreciate.

Dusk: What are you a human dictionary,or something?

Me: No.I'm just more intelli-

Dusk: Blah,blah,blah...And you say I blabber...

Me: ....Psh,Tamas..

Dusk: ...Psh,humans...

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay,so I'm really bored.I'm going to restart my V4!Oh,and here's Dusk's stats:

hunger 3

happy 4

Tone:154

Rythm:202

Original:144

Oh,the egg hatched! :) Her name is Faith!

Dusk: YOU WHAT!?!?

Me: I pressed A and C together,got an egg,changed the clock and date to what it should be,the egg hatched into a girl,I didn't want to change the name,so I pressed B until the naming screen disappeared,then I fed her,and I just got done playing a game of jump rope with her.

Dusk: No,I mean YOU GOT ANOTHER TAMA GOING!!??How could you?I thought I was your only tama...

Me: Oh,no.I also have a V3,not sure where it is,a V4.5 which has the A button ripped out,and the V4 I just started up.Actually,your my most recent tama,I got you a few months ago.And decided to start you up again on Friday.

Dusk: But...But..I thought-

Me: I was your only tama,I know,you already said that.

Dusk: *mumbles evil plot*: I'm going to get that V4,kill it,and take the batteries out so Moon will never sart it up again and I will be her only tama...Mwahahahaha!!!!

Me: ....I'm right here.And,don't you mean "battery" tamas don't have more than one battery in them,so you can't make that plural by subtracting the "y" and adding "ies".What do they teach you at pre-school?Also,I could very easily get batteries from the store and put them in the V4.

Dusk: For one,DON'T LISTEN TO ME PLOTTING!!! I thought you wouldn't be able to hear that since I typed "MUMBLES evil plot" MUMBLES!!!And they teach us music,Duh!We aren't called MUSIC stars to learn spelling.

Me: Actually,you didn't type " *mumbles evil plot TO SELF* " Ya see,the "to self" makes all the difference.And actually,how could they teach you music if,when I have you go to pre-school all you do is play jump rope?Jump rope has absolutely NOTHING to do with music.Point made.

Dusk: I don't know!!!I'm a toddler,how am I supposed to know,I didn't CREATE the tamagotchi Music Star!

Me: Well,seeing as you can type words far better than most tamas your age,I figured you were intelligent enough to know.I suppose my exectations were to high.

Dusk: Yes they were.Fine,if you think I'm smart enough to know why the CREATORS made the music star like that,I'm going to stawt talkin' like dis.

Me: Don't you mean typing?

Dusk: what does dat mean?

Me: *sigh* If your going to be like that from now on,I guess I'll just have to start treating you like a toddler.So,do you want some yummy food in your little tummy,Dusk?

Dusk: No tank you.

Me: Okay.

Faith: goo goo goo!!

Me: Well,that was random....

Dusk: Quite.

Me: I wonder if she'll be one of those tamas who will say the most random thing,at the most random time.

Dusk: Maybe.

Me: Oh,I forgot!I have to treat you like a toddler because you are as smart as one.Do you want to play with your toy,Dusk?

Dusk: Okay,that's getting annoying!!Quit it!I'm way more smart than most of the toddlers in my class!Most of them don't even talk like an adult tama,like I do!

Me: That's not what you were typing a little while ago.Actually I was the one who typed that you were a better typer than most tamas your age.

Dusk: So?What I can't con..contra...?

Me: Contradict.

Dusk: That.

Me: Oh,I forgot again!Do you want to go to school and play a game with your friends,dusk?

Dusk: NO!!!STOP TALKING LIKE THAT TO ME!!!!

Me: Ohhhhhh,someone's getting cranky!I think you need a nap!

Dusk: I'm going to ignore you now.

Me: Well,you need a nap anyway.I'm sure little Faith will have more interesting- oh,my,that's WAY to big a word for you!I'm sorry.

Me: I see.That's how it is,then.Faith,what have you got to say about this?

Faith: Goo goo goo,goo goo!

Me: Wow,really?

Faith: Apppppp!

Me: App,like a phone app?

Faith: Goo!!nnnnnn!

Me: ...?I'll take that as a no,seeing as baby tamas don't own real cell phones.

Faith: beeeeeeeee

Me: Bee?There's no bees around.Faith,you really don't seem to know what your talking about.

Faith: goo?

Me: Okay.Now,I feel as if you've calmed down a bit,so,Dusk,are you ready to use the full capacity of your intelligence?

Dusk: ...Fi-

Faith: goo goo gaa gaa gllll!!!

Dusk: ....?Well...As I was saying before that V4 girl interrupted me,fine.

Me: Good.Oh,and her name is Faith,not "V4 girl" Refer to her by her name,from now on and,wow,we got WAY off the original 'you started the V4 up"

thing,didn't we?

Dusk: Wow,your right!

Me: You type that as if I'm wrong with most of the things I say...Thanks.

Dusk: Your welcome!And back to the original subject...Why did you start that tama up again...?

Me: Didn't you read the beggining?I said I was BORED.

Dusk: You could have played a game with me and got my tone,rythm,and original up!

Me: I COULD HAVE,but I didn't.

Dusk: Why didn-

Me: Faith just evolved!!She's a Mohitamatchi.

Dusk: Thanks for cutting me off...?

Me: Any time!

Dusk: As I was typ-

Faith: I'm a toddwer now!!Yay!I wike being a toodwer!I wike tawking lots too!

Me: Why does she not have the good grammer you have?!

Dusk: Here's a better question,WHY DO I KEEP GETTING CUT OFF!?!?!And besides,why does it matter?Don't you like me at all anymore?I'm YOUR tama too,ya know!!!

Me: It's not that I don't like you,it's just that I want Faith to be like you intelligence-wise.

Dusk: Well,stop!A V4 can't be nearly as smart as me

Me: That's not tr-

Faith: Did you know dat the engwish aphabet has tweny six wetters!?

Me: Yes Faith,I know that.Anyways- Wait,how do you know that,I never told you that?

Faith: o_O I don't know,it dust came to my mind.

Me: ....?That's odd.

Dusk: Yup.It is.

Me: What were we talking about before Faith randomly interrupted us?

Dusk: I don't know.

Me: Oh,it was about how you kept getting cut off,and saying how Faith can't be as intelligent as you because she's a V4,which ISN'T TRUE!!

Dusk: YES IT IS!!!Well,anyways,let's change the subject.

Me: Okay,to what?

Faith: School!!When do I get to go??

Me: When the teacher comes.

Faith: Okay.

Me: Ya know,with all this typing,I could write a book! o_O

Dusk: That would be funny!

Faith: HAHAHAHAH,I awmost died,dat was so funny!

Me: Oh great,she's going to grow up being sarcastic,too. -_- Well,at least sarcasm is funny,right!? XD

Dusk: ...Yup!When I grow up and my band manager comes to offer a wife,I'm going to have a baby,and I hope that baby gives you a hard time as it gets older,because I'll watch over it from Tama planet with my wife and laugh really hard at you.I'll teach it to be as sarcastic as possible before I leave.

Me: Okay,there are 3 things wrong with that statement. 1.Your a toddler,and your already typing about what YOUR CHILD is going to do?? 2.Your a good care character,can you at least PRETEND to be good? And 3. Who says your child is going to be like you?Maybe he/she will be a comedian tama that makes jokes that have no sarcasm in them whatsoever,or maybe he/she will be a bitter tama that doesn't enjoy jokes,or maybe he/she will be too intelligent to enjoy the fine art of sarcasm.

Dusk: I'm going to answer your questions,Moon! 1.Yes.I am. 2.Nope. and 3.Because,he/she will be my child,and I will make him/her be sarcastic by teaching him/her the sarcastic ways before I leave!

Me: How will you teach that to him/her if he/she will be baby when you leave?Good luck teaching a BABY that.

Dusk: I WILL have good luck teaching my baby sarcasm!

Me: Yeah...riiiiiight.Well,that's it for now,bye readers!

Okay,I realize my last post on here was WAY too long,so I'm going to make shorter posts,not this short,though.This is too short,anyways the only reason I'm posting right now is to say Dusk turned into Hinotamatchi.

Hello,readers!Okay,so Faith evolved into a ojyotchi.

Here's Dusk's stats:

Age: 0 ...?Odd...Probably because I keep having to change the time,because the tama keeps changing it's clock.

Hunger: 4 hearts

Happy: 4 hearts

Tone: 214

Rythm: 241

Original: 174

Faith's Stats:

Hunger: 4 hearts

Happy: 4 hearts

Me: Okay,so what are we going to type up today,you two?

Faith: Well,I'm a teen now,so I don't talk like a toddler anymore!!

Dusk: Haha,I never talked like a toddler,like you,V4 girl!!

Me: Yeah you did!

Dusk: When?

Me: The post before the one where I put you turned into a Hinotamatchi.

Dusk: ....Oh yeeeeeaaaaahhh.I remember,now!

Faith: I like apples.

Me: Remember when she was a baby and we were wondering if she would be a tama that tends to type the most random thing,at the most random time?

Dusk: Yes.

Me: We were right.

Faith: You typed about me right in front of me when I was a baby!?

Me: Yeah.

Faith: ....Why?

Me: Because you kept-

Faith: lalalalala,don't wanna hear it!!

Me: Than why did you a-

Faith: DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!!!!!

Me: well then!....Your not typing much today,Dusk.

Dusk: Nope.I'm going to school now,bye!

Me: Okay,then it's just you and me,Faith.

Faith: Cool!So,let's talk abo-

Dusk: I'm back!!!And I'm in a band now!We're called Distort,we are hip-hop.

Me: That was fast,and of all the genres you could've picked...Why not rock???I hope your child likes rock...Well,at least it's not country.Do they even have country for the music star?If you were country,I'd reset you.

Dusk: Why?

Me: I don't like country music.Okay,that's all for today!Bye readers!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday,anyways I'm really annoyed now,bacuase Dusk is a Gozarutchi and Faith is a Masktchi!!I tried to make them good care characters,but failed...And for whatever reason I CAN'T get a good care character on my music star!!!!If you have any tips for that,please PM me!Oh,and Dusk and Faith don't want to say anything right now.

Latest posts

Back